Review of 6/20 Grand Princess 12 night Cruise Tour

mek

Just a few things I forgot to mention.

I bought an Unlimited Coke card the day of embarkation from one of the tables they had set up outside of the HC. The only price advertised was $7 pp per day that included milkshakes and juices. I inquired about the soft drink only card and they insisted I had to buy the soft drink plus card. I told them no, I only wanted soft drinks - no shakes and juices. Well, after several tries, another staff member came up and told the guy the soft drink only card was available for $4.50 pp per day, so I bought that. The soft drink only sticker isn't advertised, so if you only want that be sure you don't pay extra.

One day crab cakes from Stacy's Crab Shack were served at the Trident Grill and the same day a seafood grill was offered at 2pm - I thick it was the day we were in Ketchikan, but I can't remember for sure. Another day, fish tacos from the Alaska Seafood Co were served there. There were large promotional signs by the Trident Grill the day these are offered, so you can't miss it. Be sure to expect long lines for both of these.

Edited by mek

• 1 month later...