Honeymoon HELP! :)

TinaLalu

I really could use your advice. We are looking to book a cruise with Celebrity Reflection on October 12 - 22nd this year. It embarks from Rome, Italy. The destinations are: Santorini, Greece.... Istanbul, Turkey... Kusadas, Turkey... Mykonos, Greece... Athens, Greece... Naples, Italy.

Any feedback on Celebrity cruiselines? Also, what is the weather like in mid-October for this region? (Will the water be too rough for a cruise) Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!

I really could use your advice. We are looking to book a cruise with Celebrity Reflection on October 12 - 22nd this year. It embarks from Rome, Italy. The destinations are: Santorini, Greece.... Istanbul, Turkey... Kusadas, Turkey... Mykonos, Greece... Athens, Greece... Naples, Italy.

Any feedback on Celebrity cruiselines? Also, what is the weather like in mid-October for this region? (Will the water be too rough for a cruise) Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!

I think that the majority of responses you will receive will be subjective.:)

Welcome to Cruise Critic and congrats on your wedding!

Seas are "too rough" for cruising about .01% of the time. So don't lose any sleep over it. However, if you have sea sickness issues, you need to be prepared every day you are on a ship.

For all the Celebrity info you will ever need, check out the portion of Cruise Critic devoted to Celebrity, located here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28

Weather should be nice that time of year. You may have some rain.

Always good to be prepared though as CruiserBruce mentioned. There are over the counter products such as Bonine that will help to prevent sea sickness.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and your honeymoon and your itinerary and cruise will be wonderful.

Enjoy!

Keith

I think it sounds like a perfect cruise for a honeymoon. We loved sailing on celebrity before we had our daughter. Santorini is lovely - my brother got married there.

I think the weather will be fine. Warm but not too hot. That would be great weather for us but it depends on your preferences.

Always a good idea to visit your embarkation city a few days before your cruise starts. In case of flight delays, to get over jet lag. And hey it's Rome. We spent 5 nights in Rome prior to our Med cruise.