Island Princess question

wwinfl91

MaryPoppinz!!!

Was just reading this thread and noticed you alsp had Ivana and Sebastion in the dining room. We just returned home from the Island Princess last night. They were the absolute best. We were at Talbe 93 in the dining room on the 5th floor. Here we ate in that dining room every night and can't remember the name. They were the best.

Island Princess was wonderful.

Susan

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=da70d6&cdt=2004;4;4;19;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Island Princess Panama Canal

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;7;8;19;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100

Grand Princess Baltic Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;4;3;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Star Princess Eastern Caribbean

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;9;18;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Diamond Princess Northwest Cruise

Hi Hulagirl! They're great, aren't they? We really enjoyed them! Ivana is so enthusiastic about her job, and about everything about her life. And, he is just basically adorable. We ate in their section every night. I wanted to bring them home with me. Did Ivana tell you she is preparing to go to Law School?

Someone asked for our table number earlier in the thread, but I don't remember. But, their section was just to the left of the maitre'd podium as you enter the dining room. If you ask for Ivana and/or Sebastian, the maitre'd will know who you want. icon_smile.gif

"I'm gonna book myself on that Princess Cruise."

-- Fox Mulder, X-Files 'Three Words'

wwinfl91,

Just read your reply and do hope you can join us on Oct. 6th. We have booked a mini guarantee.

There is a thread already started for this cruise but so far there are only 3 of us including Tom who started it that have responded. Check it out on the Princess Roll Call- Island Princess Oct. 6.

I will be celebrating my birthday too!!!

Arlene

Arlene

Archived