Celebrity Summit Photos

trbarton

I'm new to Celebrity and will be on the Summit. Any photos that anyone has of the ship and an inside stateroom would be appreciated. I'm booked in 2183.

How do you know by the stateroom which deck your on? On Princess the numbers are preceded by a letter which indicates which deck it is.

Thanks so much for your help!

Tom:)

All cabins starting with 2 will be on deck 2, also known as Continental Deck. All 3000 numbers will be on deck 3, Plaza, etc. EM

Thank you very much.

I've look at the Celebrity web site and deck plans. Where do I find the deck names as you described above? I don't see anything with the names of each deck.

Thank you very much.

I've look at the Celebrity web site and deck plans. Where do I find the deck names as you described above? I don't see anything with the names of each deck.

Celebrity always use the deck number, at least in recent years. This is evident in all the signage and the elevator announcement when the door is opened.

The numbering system of rooms is consistent for the lower decks -- room 2021 would be on deck 2, room 3035 would be on deck 3. But on some ships as you go higher, the system falls apart. You might find room 1107 on deck 10, for instance.

The deck names are holdovers from early days of cruising and are virtually never used on board.

I'm new to Celebrity and will be on the Summit. Any photos that anyone has of the ship and an inside stateroom would be appreciated. I'm booked in 2183.

How do you know by the stateroom which deck your on? On Princess the numbers are preceded by a letter which indicates which deck it is.

Thanks so much for your help!

I have LOTS of photos of the ship from our 2014 cruise on the SUMMIT on youtube . We were in cabin 2081. I believe it was right across the hall from 2083. Here is the link for my youtube video from 2014:

I hope you enjoy it.

Edited by existentialtraveler

I don't have photos but be aware that the Summit has some really weird pieces of artwork all over the ship. One piece worth checking out is located near the central elevators, I'm not sure which deck but it's one with public areas. I think it looks like a nose. My daughter thinks it's a hat. But when you look up inside it, you discover it's a geode. Very impressive.

Kathy