Getaway what to do first day after lunch

sunsetme

It's a big ship. Explore decks 6, 7, and 8 from end to end. Walk around the waterfront, deck 8. Go up to 15, 16, and 17 to check out all the outdoor stuff. Or just go drink Mojitos at the Mojito bar.

I vote for the last option!

Go to your cabin. Go to the muster drill.

If you are finished with lunch early, and the ship is still only a little full, go enjoy the water slides while there aren't any lines. Pack swimsuits in your carry on.

Out of curiosity do they have everything open so you can check it out? Can you look at the thermal room in the spa? Can you check out Vibe? the ice bar?

When we were on Princess they had a bingo type card which listed places on the ship to visit. When you visited the spots (spa, gym etc) they stamped your card and at the sail away you could put your card in a box. They drew cards out of the box for prizes. My mom won $25 OBC. I don't even know if they still do that but I thought it was a great way to familiarize yourself with the ship.

1-Drink frosty adult beverage.

2-Explore deck 6.

3-Another frosty adult beverage.

4-Explore the Waterfront on deck 8.

5-Acquire frosty adult beverage before muster drill.

6-Muster drill.

7-Explore Spice H2O and pool deck. ( If you don't have your frosty adult beverage with you, get one.)

8-Head to deck 17 port side for sail away.

We like to go by the Spa for a tour and sign up for drawings. If you're interested in a Spa pass you would want to get it early.

As soon as cabins are open I like to unpack before muster and sailaway.

We bring on swimsuits, sunblock and 1 beach towel. After eating lunch we hit the pool and water slides.

Most people are checking out the ship and waiting to get in their rooms. Both will be there later and its a great time for the kids to hit the slides with no lines.

about a hour before Muster we head to our room get ready for muster and unpack if the luggage has come. Go to muster, go to sail away, go to dinner, then walk around the ship.

Hi can anyone tell me what time you can get on the ship? I have a fly cruise booked and will be staying over the night before so assuming I will get picked up early on embarkation day. Thanks

We like to arrive port terminal about 10:30 ahead of most of the crowd. Check in begins about then and moves quickly. Boarding usually begins about 11:30. You will have a low boarding number and be in the first groups probably. Then just explore the ship, eat, drink, people watch and rooms are usually ready 1 or 1:30 ish. Vacation has begun!