Missing our Sailaway Parties....

Hi all, I was just sitting here and thinking about our sailaway parties, and missing our fun times. What is the gang up to? When do we get to get back into our fun routine?

We got back from our QE cruise at the end of March and have been trying to avoid looking at cruises, at least until the new schedules come out, because won't be able to take one until 2017. It has been so mundane with the work schedule and miss the fun.

Too bad there PTZtv doesn't have webcams in Vancouver and Seattle for the Alaska season.

:mad:- OMG- that's been one of my biggest complaint's with the VAN cam--

the one that comes from the vision cam is great,, but our ships are on the other side

I'm missing sailaways, too! Can't wait for October. I'm mainly gardening, and trying to stay cool in this heat wave we've been having here on the West Coast.

I kind of miss the lovely airconditioning we had in the house in Virginia!:) Of course, next year, we'll probably need the heating on all summer.

Lurking in the back ground these days. Just too much moaning and

groaning on forums these days.

Hopefully, back in Ocotber. Do miss our group of CC friends.

Maybe I'll start a practice sail-away soon.:) Bruce

Right with ya Chief!:cool:

Trying to keep out of mischief, working, cruise planning and longing to be on a cruise ship.

I'm up for a practice, Chief.

Trying to keep out of mischief, working, cruise planning and longing to be on a cruise ship.

I'm up for a practice, Chief.

LOL, ditto here - gardening, cruise planning.

I do miss the sail a ways, but not the horrific snow storms that went along with them last sail a way year.

LOL, ditto here - gardening, cruise planning.

I do miss the sail a ways, but not the horrific snow storms that went along with them last sail a way year.

Well, you can rest assured that it's nicer where you are than it is at sailaway central. Hot and humid are the order of the day; although there's a decent breeze most of the time. Looking forward to "seeing" you all in a few short months.

I'm missing sailaways, too! Can't wait for October. I'm mainly gardening, and trying to stay cool in this heat wave we've been having here on the West Coast.

I kind of miss the lovely airconditioning we had in the house in Virginia!:) Of course, next year, we'll probably need the heating on all summer.

After having such a crappy cruise on the Westerdam in April, I've lost all interest in sailaways in Fort Lauderdale. Could care less!!

A practice sailaway could be possible on Saturdays with Oasis of the Seas or Sundays with Independence of the Seas. Sometimes, there are two ships sailing. I have yet to figure out Carnival Conquest's schedule.:confused: Not as regular as Carnival Freedom's was, I don't think.

I, too, have really missed the sailaways, and am so happy to have great memories of the Sailaway Gang Westerdam 2015 cruise.:D Best cruise ever, with the best bunch of people you can imagine (mostly) - nothing could spoil it, though there were challenges to be sure, LOL! And I'm not just talking about the lack of hot water.... minor detail.:)

I, too, am so happy we decided to take the Sailaway gang cruise with such a great group of people who know how to have fun. It was wonderful to reconnect with some old friends and to meet new ones. I don't remember when I've had so many laughs on a cruise. It just went by too quickly.

I, too, am so happy we decided to take the Sailaway gang cruise with such a great group of people who know how to have fun. It was wonderful to reconnect with some old friends and to meet new ones. I don't remember when I've had so many laughs on a cruise. It just went by too quickly.

I agree. Laughing so much is so memorable of that cruise.

We should do it all again. :D

After having such a crappy cruise on the Westerdam in April, I've lost all interest in sailaways in Fort Lauderdale. Could care less!!

Sorry about that!

me too!:(

We had a great cruise. Great crew, great Pinnacle Grill, great Captain & staff, great roll call, wonderful cabin stewards - what more can you ask for :D

A practice sailaway could be possible on Saturdays with Oasis of the Seas or Sundays with Independence of the Seas. Sometimes, there are two ships sailing. I have yet to figure out Carnival Conquest's schedule.:confused: Not as regular as Carnival Freedom's was, I don't think.

The Conquest does alternating 6 and 8 day sailings, so it's usually here on the weekend. The only other ship is the Independence of the Seas. Let me see if the ships all line up on a particular day. It's too bad you missed the fireworks boats from the 4th of July. They were really cool looking.