Pirate ship excursion

ChCo38

Can anyone tell me if this excursion is available in the morning. On the site I see only afternoon hours and our ship will be sailing at 4 pm so we would be unable to do the afternoon one. I see the Carnival logo on their site so I wondering if its something that is bookable on the ship. I sent an email but got not response so I would greatly appreciate any information that could be provided. Thanks

If you go to Carnival's website and to your cruise planner, you should be able to pull up available excursions for your sailing, assuming it's not too far away from your saildate.

Generally, if a company is offering excursion thru the ship, you will not be able to book with them independently.... If it is offered thru the ship, and it's an afternoon excursion, you have NO time worries...they WILL get you back to the ship on time...no fear!

My husband & I did the Pirate ship excursion when we were on a Princess cruise. Ours was in the morning....we are on another Princess cruise and I doubled checked to see what time they sail 8-10 AM Cost about $40 for an adult $30 for a child. We had an absolute blast on the Pirate ship!

So as CB at Sea said- look at your cruise personalizer on Carnival- i bet the ship has an excursion in the AM. Probably will be the same cost as Princess. Hope that helps.

Thanks for your replies, I have looked at the excursions and also called Carnival directly and no one knows a thing so I guess thats a no. Theres probably other ships in port that day and maybe they are offering it in the morning.