? Kobe tour through Celebrity

CJcruzer

has anyone gone on the Mt Rokko and Sake brewery tour with Celebrity. there is mention of possible 1.5 hour walk, but no description of what we see, visit, up on Mt, Rokko except it does say beautiful views.

Anyone with past experience, would appreciate information on what they saw/did while up on the Mt.

Thank you

Carol

Hi Carol

We did this tour with celebrity earlier in the year.

You drive to the funicular in the bus & then go up on the funicular while the bus goes up via the road.

When you get up to the top it is really just the views however the day we were there we couldn't see anything as it was really cloudy.

We all got back on the bus and did one other stop on the way down but again that was for the views.

We then went to the sake factory which I must say was about the biggest waste of time - you sit and watch a video which was really just advertising & then go for a tour to see how they make sake but it was just a staged display with mannequins at work! You did get to taste a few different sakes at the end of the tour.

If we had the choice we would have done a different tour as this one didn't offer very much at all.

Enjoy your trip.

Paula

Hi Carol

We did this tour with celebrity earlier in the year.

You drive to the funicular in the bus & then go up on the funicular while the bus goes up via the road.

When you get up to the top it is really just the views however the day we were there we couldn't see anything as it was really cloudy.

We all got back on the bus and did one other stop on the way down but again that was for the views.

We then went to the sake factory which I must say was about the biggest waste of time - you sit and watch a video which was really just advertising & then go for a tour to see how they make sake but it was just a staged display with mannequins at work! You did get to taste a few different sakes at the end of the tour.

If we had the choice we would have done a different tour as this one didn't offer very much at all.

Enjoy your trip.

Paula

thank you for your info...perhaps I will rethink my choice.

Carol