Still Looking for Freedom Eastern Caribbean "Adventure Ocean" Compasses and MDR Menus

I'm still looking for Freedom of the Seas Eastern Caribbean "Adventure Ocean" Compasses and MDR Menus. From this year would be great, from the last few months would be even better. Thanks!!!

I'm following a live review from a guy named Mike who is on the Freedom now and has both of his kids in Adventure Ocean. You can follow him here:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/******************/live_blogging_from_freedom_of_the_seas_preamble_17/#comment-2160588853

Feel free to ask him questions as well. He's already answered a few of my questions about Adventure Ocean.

Let us know what you find out!

The link doesn't work..

You can google "Live Blogging from the Freedom of the Seas" it's on a website called "Disqus" - it took a little searching but I found it. I asked him a question and he responded (from the ship) within 12 hours. :-)

if you go to ****************** dot com you can follow the live freedom blog. Don't know why the links won't work, but that site will take you to the latest update

Edited by EllaDuChien
correct info

Yes, he did one back in June, but he is also on board now. He has only posted Pre-Cruise, Embarkation Day, and CocoCay so far and is taking questions in the comments section of each post.

If you just go to the home page on the site, CocoCay's post is the most recent entry, he has links to the earlier days at the end of the post.