Princess Roll Calls

mii

I just went into the Princess roll call board and took a peek since Laura did that sticky about separating the ships on the roll call. I just want to thank the powers that be for separating the ships roll calls. Even though I have my roll calls on Quick Link this is a major improvement. Again thanks

Marilyn

• Administrators
Also great that old, not used roll calls have been deleted. Hopefully this will help with board problems.

Great job,

Laurie

I left the old ones up in case I missed some. The process involves using the search feature to "move" items, so of course I did simple searches such as "Caribbean" and "Dawn" in the titles.

However, that doesn't pick up misspellings. Tomorrow I will go through what is left and manually move whatever I think should be moved. If you see something that should be moved to a better spot, please use the alert feature and let me know.

After a day or so, I will delete all unused and old ROLL CALLS.

Laura

I posted a message but for some reason, it's not showing up. Sorry if this is a duplicate post.

I think the new organization is great but I'm going through withdrawal: we had a good-sized and very active Royal Princess Roll Call group from last May and have been keeping in touch with each other and plan future cruises together via the Roll Call. We're marked for removal because the Royal is no longer with Princess. :( I wish there were a "CC Roll Call Keep in Touch" board where active post-cruise roll calls could go.

I think the roll call messages by ship is fantastic!!! Thank you so much.

I also agree that it would be great to have a particular place to have our continuing boards from past cruises. We had a great group on our last cruise, and are still in touch with each other, too.

Archived