FTF luggage tags?

jacksmom09

Thanks for the reply! I just looked again and they do have FTF on them in small print! Guess it's just last minute nerves!

It's ok! When we first did FTTF we expected it to be big and bold, but it wasn't. It took me a while to even notice it was there. But yes, you should have a round FTTF symbol and it should say F2F on it. If not try to re-print your tags.

Thanks for the reply! I just looked again and they do have FTF on them in small print! Guess it's just last minute nerves!

When I pointed it out to the porters at embarkation, they put an additional FTTF tag on all my bags :D

When I pointed it out to the porters at embarkation, they put an additional FTTF tag on all my bags :D

Usually it is an orange sticker with the FTTF logo. Depending on the Port is when/where they are applied.

NYC the longshoreman you hand the bag to did it right there. At Baltimore the person who took the bag from the car to the luggage cart train said it would be applied when the bag was processed (x-rayed on shore) that the priority handling does not start until deck sorting.

In each case the bags beat us to the cabin and we went straight to the cabin when boarding.

FWIW

If you printed out your luggage tags before you purchased FTTF, then you just have to reprint them and FTTF should now be on them. This happened to me so I logged back into my booking and saw that the tags were updated.