2017 Reunion Cruise

Emdee

Emdee, since you are the go to person here. Do we have any clue when the b2b pricing will be known? I'm another one that has the FP flu. We just did the 14 day cruise the first week of Sept. to the Marquesas Islands and ready to book trip 4 and 5 with the reunion cruise. I can't wait to meet you also, you do so much to help everyone. Thank You.:)

Emdee, since you are the go to person here. Do we have any clue when the b2b pricing will be known? I'm another one that has the FP flu. We just did the 14 day cruise the first week of Sept. to the Marquesas Islands and ready to book trip 4 and 5 with the reunion cruise. I can't wait to meet you also, you do so much to help everyone. Thank You.:)

Hi cruisefun27 you are welcome.

I heard that the prices for the B2B are ready and waiting to be approved by the powers that be. I am sure they will be ready very, very soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
O.K., - Here's another post towards the record...

Reunion cruise deposit paid !!

Happy holidays everyone and looking forward to 2016, and July 2017 cruise especially:D Tess

Wrong thread for the record

Go to the actual roll call with the date!

• 3 months later...

Well, I finally made the call to PG to get all of the details and prices for the reunion cruise and the b2b. I will go over the info with my husband and we will hopefully soon decide if this will be the way that we will celebrate my 65th birthday.

I remember some of you suggesting to spend the money on the longest time on the ship that one can afford, as opposed to a pre or post cruise hotel stay. That's one reason why the b2b is calling to me. It would be great to add both the Cook Islands and the Tuamotus to our next FP experience.

Well, I finally made the call to PG to get all of the details and prices for the reunion cruise and the b2b. I will go over the info with my husband and we will hopefully soon decide if this will be the way that we will celebrate my 65th birthday.

I remember some of you suggesting to spend the money on the longest time on the ship that one can afford, as opposed to a pre or post cruise hotel stay. That's one reason why the b2b is calling to me. It would be great to add both the Cook Islands and the Tuamotus to our next FP experience.

my reason to do b2b is the long flights. We will have a nice long rest before the return journey.

Seriously considering. This is the same itinerary we did for our 25 yr anniversary in 2012 and it was amazing. 2017 will be our 30yr anniversary and my 50 bday. I think this could be the perfect fit!

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Haven't booked yet but will do. This is going to be our honeymoon cruise. Looking for a balcony room. Any suggestions? Can't decide between back of ship or port/starboard. Let me know any feedback.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hi,

Haven't booked yet but will do. This is going to be our honeymoon cruise. Looking for a balcony room. Any suggestions? Can't decide between back of ship or port/starboard. Let me know any feedback.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer, I tried to add this to the other thread about Canadian pricing, but kept getting an error message.

Some TA's offer attractive incentives to book with them--onboard credits or cash rebates, so shop around a bit. We can't help with that, it's against the rules, but find an agent who knows the ship and can advise about cabins as well. My TA offers a cash rebate for all cruises they book.

Curious whatsome of the things PG might do to make this cruise different or special?

Special gala dinner with wine pairings

Dancing under the stars

Higher society savings

Two days in Motu Mahana.

Round table with owner and President

Country Fair usually held on the longer cruises.

If you would like to see something please advise.

Someone suggested a 60s night which I haven't yet requested....but I will.

• 3 weeks later...

I just checked again to make sure I read it correctly and the Marina (the retractable water sports platform at the back of the ship), does list water-skiing in activities available.

And supposedly it's free of charge, but it's suggested to sign up early in the cruise as reserved spots fill up fast.

It's also only available in certain ports, and is dependent on weather conditions.

Oh, and seeing how you say you're going on your honeymoon, congratulations on either your recent wedding or upcoming marriage! :)

Edited by macdeeisme

Is it possible to Waterski in ports from the Paul Gauguin and is so, how much is it ?

Ia Orana pagejn,

Greetings from Paul Gauguin Cruises! We offer kayaking, paddleboarding and windsurfing from our retractable watersports marina in select ports, weather permitting. We also offer kayaking at Motu Mahana and kayaking and paddleboarding at our private beach in Bora Bora, weather permitting. Due to local regulations, we are not able to offer waterskiing. For more information on our watersports, please visit our website: https://www.pgcruises.com/ms-paul-gauguin/watersports.

Warm Regards,

Paul Gauguin Cruises