Is a 2:40pm flight reasonable out of Ft Lauderdale from Port Miami?

crazyboutdisney

You will be off the ship by 9:30 -10 am at the latest

1 hr trip to FLL depending on traffic

No need to carry bags off unless you want to

get one of the shuttles to FLL

check QLS, SAS, Go

what do you think the earliest you can leave fll if you are arriving at POM?

2pm I think is fine, how about Noon?

Our flight is at noon. I know it is a risk, but it is a calculated risk on our part. In March we were at FLL by 8:30 after walking off the Epic (we were in a suite, so avoided the lines). We also had a private car service (which we actually had to wait a bit for or we would have been at the airport even earlier) and have TSA PreCheck.

Edited by brookie848

Our flight is at noon. I know it is a risk, but it is a calculated risk on our part. In March we were at FLL by 8:30 after walking off the Epic (we were in a suite, so avoided the lines). We also had a private car service (which we actually had to wait a bit for or we would have been at the airport even earlier) and have TSA PreCheck.

Did you like your car service - could you recommend one to me...

Did you like your car service - could you recommend one to me...

I won't recommend who we used this year. He got us where we wanted to go, but was probably the most rude customer-facing person we've dealt with in some time.

It wasn't Larry's, so feel free to use them. We used QLS in 2014 for a shuttle for six people and were happy with them.

I used Johns Car service, it was more reasonable than Larry's for our requirements of dropping 2 at a FLL hotel and 2 at the airport. He wasn't the most customer friendly guy but was pretty efficient. We did have to wait quite a while for him to arrive after we called. I expected he would be right outside the port but I think he might have been in FLL.

I'd probably use him again if necessary.

Edited by wrk2cruise

I used Johns Car service, it was more reasonable than Larry's for our requirements of dropping 2 at a FLL hotel and 2 at the airport. He wasn't the most customer friendly guy but was pretty efficient. We did have to wait quite a while for him to arrive after we called. I expected he would be right outside the port but I think he might have been in FLL.

I'd probably use him again if necessary.

Oh boy! This is who we have booked for January. So far I am pleased with the customer service so hopefully that continues. I don't like to wait so I hope he is on time! We have him booked airport to hotel, hotel to port and port back to hotel.

If you are arriving to Miami and want to fly out of Fort Lauderdale at Noon I would just play it safe and request to be off the ship first.

All might go well and you might get there very early.

But if things go wrong then being off first is good.

Remember once in awhile someone gets randomly picked for customs to go through their luggage or ships sometimes arrive late.

Even sometimes there are work slowdowns at Miami.

Keith