O'Sheehan's Up charge Ice Cream Menu?

garnet115

Does O'Sheehan's still offer the up charge ice cream/sundae menu? I haven't seen it mentioned recently. I've never tried it, but will have some OBC on my upcoming cruise and thought it might be a fun little splurge for me and my dd to share one.

I was on the Breakaway last week and the menu was still on the wall. If I remember most things were in the 4-5 dollar range. Did not order anything though.

Thanks! Good to know. That's about what I recall the price range being. Like I said - a fun little splurge.

In the event they are gone, the same hand-dipped ice cream is available in the buffet for no charge, along with plenty of fixings to create your own sundae.

I know - we've always gotten ice cream from the buffet in the past. My dd LOVES the soft serve machines. I just thought this would be a nice treat. :D

I thought O'sheehans was free? Like the chicken pot pie and stuff

Its complimentary, except just the ice cream sundaes are for purchase at O'Sheehans. You can make them for free in the buffet though. They have the same hand dipped ice cream there, not just the typical soft-serve machines.

The ice cream upcharge is definitely worth it IMHO. These sundaes would be almost twice the cost on land. About the $4 range. Malts or Milkshakes were about $3.50. My suggestion: The mega hot fudge sundae. Big enough to share. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words ;)

DSCN570-vi.jpg

DSCN0568-vi.jpg

DSCN601-vi.jpg

Edited by david_sobe

I thought they didn't have any rootbeer on the ship.

It was on the menu and my dh ordered it. He won't drink any other float but root beer! :) Here's a link to a post with an ice cream menu, please see post #5. (For Breakaway).

Heather

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1957521

Edited by SenatorsFan

The ice cream upcharge is definitely worth it IMHO. These sundaes would be almost twice the cost on land. About the $4 range. Malts or Milkshakes were about $3.50. My suggestion: The mega hot fudge sundae. Big enough to share. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words ;)

DSCN570-vi.jpg

Oh my. :eek: That is totally calling my name. 17 days and counting. ;)