Question about interior rooms

Hello, the cruise we are looking at is on the anthem but was wondering for an interior room i know you can convert the beds to like a King or queen bed, but does the sofa turn into a sofabed I think its category K. We are going as a family of four, we would get another room but we have two children with autism and they run away. Thanks

Generally, you have to look at the deck plans and find your stateroom. Once you do that, see if there is a triangle in the cabin, which means it has a sofa bed according to the key. I just glanced at it, but it looks like a majority of the category K interiors have sofa beds.

We are going as a family of four, we would get another room but we have two children with autism and they run away. Thanks

You could get two adjoining rooms and put an alarm on the door of the room they are staying in if you prefer the extra space of two rooms. If you decide to go with a room with a sofa bed, understand that it is not a full-size sofa. We have an inside room for our upcoming cruise and opted for a room with two pullmans instead. We are hoping it will be more comfortable for the kids.

I personally would try to get the Pullman beds that way each kid has their own bed! We do insides pretty much all the time and have shared with our 2 young adult kids several times it is small but do able! We have 4 booked again on our Oct. Cruise

Edited by tidygirl

Our room has the normal bed then just one high bed not any under the high one. We would NEVER let a 3 year old up there just thought I'd see if anyone had taken the mattress down and not go in trouble for it!!!

Our room has the normal bed then just one high bed not any under the high one. We would NEVER let a 3 year old up there just thought I'd see if anyone had taken the mattress down and not go in trouble for it!!!

the cabin steward will probably not permit that, or say they cannot accommodate such a request( nor should they be expected to do so)

Does anyone know with the pullman beds can you just take mattress down use on floor? Our child is only 3.

I doubt there would be enough floor space. One of the adults could sleep up there though.

If you go up to the search bar at the top and search cruise critic for "Toddler Sleep" or anything similar you will see quite few threads where people are sharing their solutions. I remember seeing one last year.

There are people who: brought bed rails, had adults sleep in upper, turned the couch around so wall and back of couch made rails, put comforter and blankets under desk (or vanity) and made a fort, put comforter / blankets / pillows on ground, one person did say they pulled the mattress (I honestly do not know how that would fit). Anyway you may find a good idea in there. There are some pictures.

Hope it works out.

Spookwife - i would not expect them to do so i would do it. They are not your personal assistant!!

Thank you Domino D that is such helpful information :) i was not sure how much room there is etc. I think we will just take a toddler travel bed with us. Thanks again :)

Spookwife - i would not expect them to do so i would do it. They are not your personal assistant!!

Thank you Domino D that is such helpful information :) i was not sure how much room there is etc. I think we will just take a toddler travel bed with us. Thanks again :)

My youngest is 21, wish I was still packing the toddler bed. Of course grandkids are just around the corner. Enjoy your cruise.