Meal costs on Anthem of the Seas?

We booked the Anthem of the Seas for next June. We see there are complimentary dining, but how do we know how much the ones you have to pay for are? We were unable to book the classic dining times so we are on the Dynamic dining. How hard is it to book a meal at the complimentary restaurants? Thanks, Steve

When we were on Quantum (sister ship), we booked all our meals in the complementary venues. (we refuse to pay more for food when there is an abundance of good food available "for free") It wasn't a problem to get reservations, but we like to eat early so those timeslots were available. We booked online before the cruise.

Edited by DonnaK

Guest maddycat

We're sailing on the Anthem next April. I went to RCI's website and logged on with my reservation number. I then booked all of the complimentary restaurants for the entire cruise.

We sailed on the Quantum last April. I had pre-booked our dining reservations for that cruise also. Once onboard we had no problem changing reservations.

We booked the Anthem of the Seas for next June. We see there are complimentary dining, but how do we know how much the ones you have to pay for are? We were unable to book the classic dining times so we are on the Dynamic dining. How hard is it to book a meal at the complimentary restaurants? Thanks, Steve

We are doing a b2b2b next March/April on Anthem and I did all of our dining reservations in April of this year.

It's not difficult, just time consuming. To find out the costs of the non-complimentary restaurants, just go to the link provided, scroll down and click on the individual restaurants. Pricing should be there.

We're sailing on the Anthem next April. I went to RCI's website and logged on with my reservation number. I then booked all of the complimentary restaurants for the entire cruise.

We sailed on the Quantum last April. I had pre-booked our dining reservations for that cruise also. Once onboard we had no problem changing reservations.

i'm booked on Anthem for next october 2016. How were you able to do all your comp. dining so far in advance? When I go on my 'mycruises' account it says sorry this is unavailable. Just so excited to go lol

Guest maddycat
i'm booked on Anthem for next october 2016. How were you able to do all your comp. dining so far in advance? When I go on my 'mycruises' account it says sorry this is unavailable. Just so excited to go lol

I just checked the cruise planner for our April 2016 Anthem cruise. I printed out the cruise planner in March of 2015. It has all of our dinner reservations. So, I made the reservations 13 months in advance.

I tried to book restaurants for our October 2016 Anthem cruise a couple of weeks ago. I get the same message that you get........."sorry this is unavailable".

I just checked the cruise planner for our April 2016 Anthem cruise. I printed out the cruise planner in March of 2015. It has all of our dinner reservations. So, I made the reservations 13 months in advance.

I tried to book restaurants for our October 2016 Anthem cruise a couple of weeks ago. I get the same message that you get........."sorry this is unavailable".

Good ole Royal Carib website glitches I guess. Because really it's not supposed to be open until 90 days out, however, last month I started my online check in but didn't have my passport # handy. Then went to enter it the other day and was told, info not available until 90 days until departure. I was so confused considering it's already started! sigh, they have a lot of work to do on their website, too many inconsistencies. Thanks though for the info. I have a looooooooong way to go until i'm 90 days out for Anthem