The Princess Geeks are at it AGAIN!

flamomo

Mine looks the same as always but I see an email from the cruise director that never made it to my actual email...

I've got six bookings through August of next year and each one has its full complement of emails in the Personalizer from Jan Swartz through the Cruise Director. The only one I've received directly via e-mail is from Jan.

I think they are prototype emails and will be updated with full information when each cruise gets closer to sailing, sort of like what happens now when the emails arrive directly.

Same options as always.

Book with Princess or book with your TA.

No, this option seems new.

"While onboard, take advantage of a reduced $50 or £30 deposit when booking a 3 - 6 day sailing and receive onboard credits."

I agree with others that some folks missed the new format. It's back to the former now. I had to phone Princess this morning and I asked the rep about the change to web page and it was misleading as our GTY looked like it was Confirmed in one place and then showed cabin to be assigned in another. I was wanting to clear that up, but thought we were still GTY.

The rep said he had had several calls on the new format and was reporting it to the technical folks. I think they must have heard the chorus of confusion and took it down.

No doubt another "new" version will be back up again soon!

...Late last week I casually checked My Princess account to make certain everything remained ok only to see "incomplete" on our status...three calls and a hour and a half later I get a response of a "programming problem" and "we think everything is ok" - that is the kind of assurance I like before beginning a 3,000 mile trip to the ship...

I'm certain everything is fine and the "incomplete" has disappeared. Just sharing to show unintended consequences of changing programming of websites

Same thing happened to me last week. The Princess rep said she had received several calls in a row on this.

I have noticed the Princess home page as well as the personalizer switch back and forth from old to new formats over the past few weeks. Perhaps they are using us as beta-test subjects ;).

Last evening I went back on the Personalizer, and the old (better) version was back. It's still there this morning. One could only hope they will leave it as is. Yeah, I know ... I'm a dreamer!