Curtis Stone restaurant is called 'SHARE'

InTheWASide

We ate at Share last night and couldn't disagree more with the last review on here. I think the place is beautiful and we had an amazing meal in there. I have Crown Grill reservations and I'm thinking of seeing about having that switched over to Share. I know the 3 women at the table next to me who were also elite loved the dinner as well.

Service was wonderful, each course was very tasty and loved the desserts. My husband and the pasta and the top was completely loaded with crab. I had the beef check pie and it was a great portion filled with lots of meat and mushrooms. My husband had the duck and loved it.

I'm thrilled to have a change after all of my Princess cruises and commend Princess for being more inventive with their meals.

Glad you liked it, and glad it was good for you. I plan to try it, on the Ruby, to see for myself. I appreciate the different opinions.

Thanks so much for your comments. I wonder what some of the Curtis Stone apologists will have to say in reply?

While I appreciate Steevsf's review, I will still try it to find out for myself.