Cruising football question liberty of the seas

Theresa522

Hi guys, we are sailing on the Liberty in 17 days. My dh is a HUGE NY Jet fan and they will be playing on that Sunday. They play in London so the game is most likely going to be very early in the morning. Will the TV in our cabin have CBS? If not can we purchase a wi-fi package and would it work in our cabin on our ipads? Never did anything like this before so sorry if these are silly questions. Thanks

Does RC televise the other NFL football on the ship? We will be on the Liberty in October and would like to watch the Packers game.

Some games are televised, especially Monday and Thursday night games. I don't know how they pick the game, but they do show games on Sunday too.

Edited by clarea

Some games are televised, especially Monday and Thursday night games. I don't know how they pick the game, but they do show games on Sunday too.

Bob, please excuse me for butting in on a Liberty thread but we will be on Independence in October and our Colts game is on Sunday at 1pm. Which bar might they show the game for me? Schooner maybe or the pub?:rolleyes:

Thanks!:D

Bob, please excuse me for butting in on a Liberty thread but we will be on Independence in October and our Colts game is on Sunday at 1pm. Which bar might they show the game for me? Schooner maybe or the pub?:rolleyes:

Thanks!:D

I'd try the pool big screen first, then On Air on deck 3.

I have not found any ship that has a different game in a bar or the pool screen. Any game they broadcast is available anywhere including your cabin.

ESPN re-broadcasts the games in the Caribbean/Bahamas.

You should see:

Thursday games, night and Thanksgiving day games

Sunday night

Monday night

Fox or CBS Sunday afternoon games, No predictions on this one, except that I have found they broadcast the one network that has a 1 o'clock and the nationally televised 4(:30) game. You will only see one 1 o'clock and one 4(:30) game.

Late in the season they do receive the Saturday games.

For the past few years at least, RCI ships have shown the national games (not the regional games) on Fox and CBS on Sunday afternoon, NBC's Sunday Night game, the Monday night game on ESPN and they have been available on TVs in some of the lounges and on your stateroom TV as well. I expect that the new Thursday Night games will be shown as well.

On Navigator last week They only have a limited amount of games on.

They will have the Sunday, Monday and Thursday night game.

College football Saturday they had Notre Dame, Virginia then at night had Michigan State, Oregon

They only get ESPN 2 not what we are accustom too football Regular ESPN only had Soccer and Tennis on our cruise.

I am a football fan and do not like fall cruises because they do such a poor job getting tv channel reception No real good news channel either.