miracle questions

joeyancho

Cruising the Miracle in December. Was wondering if they are on the old menu or the American table. Also it appears that there is no Guy's??? Also first time cruising with my 2 year old grandson, so was wondering about the kids program for that age and also baby sitting. Thanks in advance.

You mention taking a 2 year old grandchild, but not if his parents are going. If it's just you-----have the parents sign and notarize an agreement similar to the one below (if you'd like the PDF file with the form, just list your email and I'll send it). We did when taking our granddaughter. We never needed to show it, but have read of cases where nonparents were questioned on bringing a child----also, again hopefully not needed, many doctors would not see a child without parental OK. Have a wonderful trip----we've been on the Miracle a few times and will be sailing to Hawaii on the Miracle next month.

21087262313_908158a4d8.jpg

Edited by chocolate melting cake

I don't understand why they put the Miracle through drydock/updgrades and didn't give her a Guy's or Blue Iguana. Does anyone know the rationale for that? :confused:

Don't like Guy's and we can get really good Mexican food in port.

Probably a timing, people or money issue. They had to fix her propulsion problem.

I don't know the big deal about a burger joint or a taco restaurant??

There are hamburgers on the ship with toppings.

It is hard to believe that "Guys" is sooo much better?

I don't think anyone knows why the Miracle's drydock didn't give her the same amenities that her sister ship,Carnival Legend received.

Edited by riffatsea

You mention taking a 2 year old grandchild, but not if his parents are going. If it's just you-----have the parents sign and notarize an agreement similar to the one below (if you'd like the PDF file with the form, just list your email and I'll send it). We did when taking our granddaughter. We never needed to show it, but have read of cases where nonparents were questioned on bringing a child----also, again hopefully not needed, many doctors would not see a child without parental OK. Have a wonderful trip----we've been on the Miracle a few times and will be sailing to Hawaii on the Miracle next month.

21087262313_908158a4d8.jpg

Thanks for that but his mommy is going and we have a letter from dad.

I think Guys is MUCH better than the regular burgers.

I so agree about liking Guy's better and a lot more juicy, then the ships burger. The Blue Iguana isn't a big hit to me.....living in New Mexico our Mexican food is much better then the ships.

We cruise in November and really looking forward to cruising on the Miracle for the first time.

Cruising the Miracle in December. Was wondering if they are on the old menu or the American table. Also it appears that there is no Guy's??? Also first time cruising with my 2 year old grandson, so was wondering about the kids program for that age and also baby sitting. Thanks in advance.

The American Table was suppose to begin on the Cruise 9/26. No Guys burgers. DH has a burger though and said it was good. Can't tell you about the kids program, but there were plenty of children on board the 9/19 cruise. Many children under the age of 4 - and screaming and crying. Ugh!