Thank you CC members

spendalot

Over the weekend a fantastic thread appeared about the concierge class ameneties and the aft balcony cabins. Well It was my lucky day because all the posts got me to thinking about calling in and seeing if one of those oversized cabins with the large balcony's was available.

My DH and I had been thinking hawaii for over a year and we had looked at most cruiselines but were never quite happy about the price or location.

On Sunday I just had a feeling when I called we would get one. Even the reservationist first told me " Well those are quite rare".

Thanks everyone We got 8170 on the Summit. And at a price we can live with. Yeh......

Over the weekend a fantastic thread appeared about the concierge class ameneties and the aft balcony cabins. Well It was my lucky day because all the posts got me to thinking about calling in and seeing if one of those oversized cabins with the large balcony's was available.

My DH and I had been thinking hawaii for over a year and we had looked at most cruiselines but were never quite happy about the price or location.

On Sunday I just had a feeling when I called we would get one. Even the reservationist first told me " Well those are quite rare".

Thanks everyone We got 8170 on the Summit. And at a price we can live with. Yeh......

Great to hear you were able to book the cabin. While "rare", we've always managed to snag one when we wanted one, although it has sometimes required shifting the schedule by one week. Click on the link in the signature line below for a few pics of the cabin and veranda. The veranda you see in the FV cabin pics is the same, too, and perhaps a little more clear.

We expect a full report at the end of your cruise!

Archived