Bathing Suits in Navigator Promenade Shops?

rudeney

We found out today that the granddaughter has "lost" her bathing suit (don't ask). She and my wife looked and the selection here is not so good (really, who buys a bathing suit in October!?) We'll probably check in Galveston before departure, but I figured they would probably have them on the ship. She's 21 so she'll be looking for adult suits, probably a 2-piece. Has anyone noticed what sort of selection they have in case we don't find one before boarding next week?

They'll have a small selection. I forgot mine and I'm a 2x. They had a bikini top I could wear, but no bottom in that size. Of couRse I wouldn't be wearing a bikini in the first place:)

You should be able to fond something in Galveston since it's a beach town

• 2 months later...

Jessica London online just got spring catalog they have 2 piece ones sized 12-24 and up26-32, I have a pool at home so I bought quite a few last year, mix and match, but looking for new top, they offer high waist brief (19.99), skirts and swim shorts as well, priced at 39.99 per piece (top) one piece for 59.99 they offer next day shipping. Good luck.

Jessica London online just got spring catalog they have 2 piece ones sized 12-24 and up26-32, I have a pool at home so I bought quite a few last year, mix and match, but looking for new top, they offer high waist brief (19.99), skirts and swim shorts as well, priced at 39.99 per piece (top) one piece for 59.99 they offer next day shipping. Good luck.

Costco? They're in stock at the Costcos in Canada!

This post is from Oct. they already cruised.