I don't want to win it!

chemmo

I was just about to log into Celebrity to look at excursions when I saw they had a competition (push interest buttons...) So I thought, what the heck and started pressing buttons to see if I could get the chance of a nice Mediteranian culinary delight by my choices. Would happily fit that into current itineraries.

Noooo! I ended up in the Southern Caribbean, where if I won flights would cost me more than my cruise. Also no point travelling that far just for one week so I would have to B2B or add a land tour and the room isn't what I would want so I would need to upgrade.....already my cost of winning is escalating and I haven't even entered!!!

Have logged out, cannot stand the stress. Hopefully my better half will log in tomorrow and get the chance of winning the reflection suite in the Med. June, July next year....

Don't know if this is just on the UK website, but could be a bit of light hearted fun... Until the website goes into trauma and we all really think we have won a cruise! Enjoy!

Live in UK and recently booked a Southern Carribbean on Summit for 2017. Got great price with free drinks package. Even including the transatlantic flights it still works out cheaper than booking a Mediterranean cruise. So don't rule out Southern Carribean. Good prices and nice ports.

I was just about to log into Celebrity to look at excursions when I saw they had a competition (push interest buttons...) So I thought, what the heck and started pressing buttons to see if I could get the chance of a nice Mediteranian culinary delight by my choices. Would happily fit that into current itineraries.

Noooo! I ended up in the Southern Caribbean, where if I won flights would cost me more than my cruise. Also no point travelling that far just for one week so I would have to B2B or add a land tour and the room isn't what I would want so I would need to upgrade.....already my cost of winning is escalating and I haven't even entered!!!

Have logged out, cannot stand the stress. Hopefully my better half will log in tomorrow and get the chance of winning the reflection suite in the Med. June, July next year....

Don't know if this is just on the UK website, but could be a bit of light hearted fun... Until the website goes into trauma and we all really think we have won a cruise! Enjoy!

Sounds like something that happened to me in the National Guard. We had to send two to a conference in Hawaii. Four of us were eligible because of rank and job descriptions. They were going to select two of us by pulling names from a hat. I declined to have my name placed in the hat. They told me it was all expenses paid, a free trip, and I told them I couldn't afford a free trip to Hawaii. Yes, I know, but I've been to Hawaii. Let the ones who haven't go.

A couple of months later, the two returned. The 'free trip' cost them several thousand a piece. Their expenses were paid but not so for their wives and kids.

Now got the Film Festval on Equninox....Anyone notice how you find out if you have won?

Wouldn't it be great if one of us here in a month or two came on and said we had won!!

I too got the above, sailing 9 th May.

In the T&C it says you will be informed by 7th Feb ( draw on 31st Jan)