2017 Schedule

KirkNC

If you mean a trip for the 2017/2018 season, I think they should come up early 2016 (around March probably). Check out the website regularly, or if you have a local Hurtigruten agent (local meaning anywhere in your country! ;) ) maybe ask to be warned when the new schedules come up. It is a good idea to look at the website in different countries as the new schedules are not always put up at the same time in all the countries (UK is usually ahead of France for instance, I don't know about US).

I agree that the new website is a lot worse than the previous one, it is really hard to find the relevant information.

@digitl : the day the brochure was released in the UK. Thanks to you I booked around the same time (I only receiced written comfirmation from Hurtigruten France in March, this is why I mistakenly gave that info yesterday). The brochure in France was released I think around June, by which time the good rate I had booking early was long gone. There was some info on the French website though a few weeks before the brochure was released (but still a long time after I booked).

I remember your excitement!

I thought it useful to provide my dates to show just how early it is possible to book when you have the relevant information. As you know, I have a good relationship with an excellent travel agent who is very proactive when it comes to 'allowing' me to spend a lot of money with Hurtigruten...

Anyone know when these will come out for Hutigruten? I am interested in an Antarctica cruise.

As an aside, I am not a fan of their new website. It might actually be even harder to plan a cruise......:(

KirkNC, call the US Hurtigruten office. Over the years I have learned they often have booking information before the brochures come out. We prefer a certain cabin on a couple of ships and to get it we need to book it at least 18 months before departure. The office can give you an approximate date when the trip is available to book, and I start calling a week or so before that. It has worked every time.

The new website is a mess and almost impossible to get good info, IMO.

Edited by janetcbl
Addition

KirkNC, call the US Hurtigruten office. Over the years I have learned they often have booking information before the brochures come out. We prefer a certain cabin on a couple of ships and to get it we need to book it at least 18 months before departure. The office can give you an approximate date when the trip is available to book, and I start calling a week or so before that. It has worked every time.

The new website is a mess and almost impossible to get good info, IMO.

Thanks, good idea. I am looking to book the 20 day South Atlantic Island and Antarctica cruise that is usually in November.