LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

yu

I agree this is an interesting review.

But,I would also add the reviews of Pescado Amarillo and Bimmer09(aka Norris Adair ) to the list of cruisers who post about their travels with great photos and interesting reporting.

Bugsy,I hope you enjoy your vacation!

Another name to add when it comes to the Royal (and by relation :D the Regal) no one beats Dave (dmwnc1959) for his original thread on the Royal as it was being built (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1766069) and then the thread on his two week cruise (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1961004). They are still quoted widely and his pictures show up frequently on this forum.

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to share their impressions - both written and photographic - with us!

Another name to add when it comes to the Royal (and by relation :D the Regal) no one beats Dave (dmwnc1959) for his original thread on the Royal as it was being built (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1766069) and then the thread on his two week cruise (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1961004). They are still quoted widely and his pictures show up frequently on this forum.

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to share their impressions - both written and photographic - with us!

Agree 100%. Dave's threads mentioned above were the best I have ever read, and he was so helpful to so many people with questions about the Royal.

Sadly, Dave no longer participates in Cruise Critic, and he is missed!

Boy this sure is a fun thread. Everything onboard the ship looks amazing. I am sure all the food venues are excellent. I have never sailed Princess; however, I feel I know this ship thru your eyes. Thanks for posting this live thread. Cheers

Hey Chris awesome review, just found it! Quick question about the Pier 66, we will be there in Jan for our Oasis cruise, was your room a jr suite or just a regular tower room. We reserved a jr suite tower room via priceline express deals and just wondered if the room you had is what we'll get.

Thanks and keep the review coming!!:D

Hey Chris awesome review, just found it! Quick question about the Pier 66, we will be there in Jan for our Oasis cruise, was your room a jr suite or just a regular tower room. We reserved a jr suite tower room via priceline express deals and just wondered if the room you had is what we'll get.

Thanks and keep the review coming!!:D

No mine was a regular tower room but the junior suites are nice... try to get one on a high floor

Was this the free tea or the paid one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was the free one

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Agree 100%. Dave's threads mentioned above were the best I have ever read, and he was so helpful to so many people with questions about the Royal.

Sadly, Dave no longer participates in Cruise Critic, and he is missed!

May I ask where Dave went?

-Andrew

Hello all,

Still following can't wait until your on the 7 nighter as this will resemble much more ours :-)

I also was wondering what happen to Dave he help me so much with MSC Divina.

Sea ya

Eric

May I ask where Dave went?

-Andrew

Hello all,

Still following can't wait until your on the 7 nighter as this will resemble much more ours :-)

I also was wondering what happen to Dave he help me so much with MSC Divina.

Sea ya

Eric

Dave still checks in on CC from time to time and even posted on here back on page one. I know unfortunately he had to cancel his upcoming sailing on Regal and had posted that he was taking a break from CC.

Great pictures, Chris. What was the guy doing at the top of that glass looking tree...not sure what that was.

Does anyone know if the Star Princess looks as good as this ship? It looks gorgeous.

That was the champagne waterfall for formal night.

Star is a grand class ship like Ruby which I sailed on in April of 2012. Beautiful ships as well.

Hard to tell it was formal night. Seems very relaxed attire ... Just spotted the one tux apart from staff. Were the photos typical of how passengers were dressed or were there more in evening dress earlier in the evening. I will never be able to persuade husband to take a tux if he sees the pics. I love the formal nights but wouldn't want more than two a week. The ship looks beautiful. You are doing a great job for Princess. I would ask for gratuities [emoji38].

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dave still checks in on CC from time to time and even posted on here back on page one. I know unfortunately he had to cancel his upcoming sailing on Regal and had posted that he was taking a break from CC.

I had missed his post, thanks for pointing it out, Chris. Glad he is following along, he is very much missed here! Loving this thread, thanks again for all of your hard work!

very cool on the champagne waterfall!! looks like they used pink... easier to see than the regular... and that shrimp cocktail you pictured, WOW now that's a shrimp cocktail, nothing like the ones on other ships. the shrimp are so small you know where the name came from!! LOL see ya soon, just a couple more days!! woohoo let's all celebrate!!

Karen :cool:

Good morning friends and welcome to day four of LIVE from Regal Princess! We are docking in Grand Turk as I type this. We will also be joined by Carnival Sunshine in port today. Some friends and I will be heading ashore to check out Jack's Shack and hopefully enjoy a day at the beach but without the crowds.

So stay tuned as the day gets under way! :)

Good morning Grand Turk

2ecaf29015a127165b4637d39c2aacb4.jpg

39626e46a6f9f735ff2e3e2f8765acaa.jpg

8a3a69a5bfece175529bf2038f0389a1.jpg

97949fbb77c72ca2fec55db8568e3e6b.jpg

43f26afc7afd7cd5f6023e991119f8be.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk