Current Concierges continued discussion

5 hours ago, scorpluvsdolphins said:

I got off the ship on 11/9/19 and Sucel was the suite concierge. 

Yes and I so appreciated that you posted that in response to my question 🙂 But after that I had emailed the ship (given everything going on with me at the moment I was going to try to move ahead with my email so as not to forget) and it was Rafael who responded. Which is why I reported back, so that the file could be updated with those names as current concierges (one who just left and one who is now there) as neither name is on the file as I recall.

On 11/8/2019 at 10:07 PM, njkruzer said:

CL on Anthem, Alex left on vacation 10/24.  Frederico (sp?) replaced him.  Not sure the schedule. 

I think Federico must have come from Oasis.  Any updates on Oasis Concierges?  Now that the ship is out of drydock, there should be passengers updating.  

On 11/9/2019 at 8:04 AM, island lady said:

Nice way to to make up!  We really like the Mariner...wish it did week long cruises...and bring something in for the 3/4 night.  Sigh..in a perfect Island Lady world.  😉 

Yes, we adore Tao, and now looking forward to meeting Leo as well.  

We always wait to go into the lounges on all the ships until about 10-15 minutes after first seating dining time.  Pretty easy to find seats then.  We also enjoyed some time at the bar overflow of the DL.  

We are on Harmony next month, 12/8 cruise.  Will also be our first time on that ship.  Will give you update on SL and DL concierges.  

Pat -- will fill you in on Leo and tell Tao that you said hi.  Right now Mariner is finishing two back to back charters to Grand Turk.  This week's 4 night is now a 3 night.  Will be interesting to see if this affects the passenger mix for our cruise.  

12 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

I want to contact the Harmony of the Seas Suite concierge the first week in January.  Who is he/she and what is the e-mail for the concierge?

Thanks!

The Google Doc has links to Concierges emails:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

20 hours ago, AlohaLivin said:

@SherriZ366  update - Rafael Soares is the current suite concierge on Adventure (since @scorpluvsdolphins reported that Sucel was there very recently, this must have been a very recent change).  

what is the email to contact harmony suite concierges?  have previously had both checkers and jeramiah and wish to contact them   txs

Edited by Cruise a holic

I don’t usually post but wanted to add that Anis Tebbab just left Jewel for his vacation- will be returning after vacation. don’t know who will be filling in.

Also was on the Vision in early October and Haffner was concierge there - he had just joined ship in September.

3 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

what is the email to contact harmony suite concierges?  have previously had both checkers and jeramiah and wish to contact them   txs

The email I received last evening from the HARMONY suite concierge had the names Mohammed Sayeh and Elaine Santana.

Will be sailing Harmony on Sunday, 11/17/19.  The email address was hm_concierge02@rccl.com

4 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

I don’t know that one off the top of my head, but the google file shows the email address for each ship (some have more than one listed). Check here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Currently on the Freedom.  Fabio Dias is still the concierge at the CL.

Annabella Andrade was DL concierge for two weeks.

Sukriti "Sue" Rai is currently the concierge in the DL lounge until she leaves for vacation in December.

6 hours ago, scorpluvsdolphins said:

Anyone know what happened to Bertie?  
He was on the Brilliance last November. 
I heard he was going to be a genie. 
Anyone know which ship?

Loved Bertie

Bertie is a Genie on Symphony -- reunited with Rahul who is a Concierge.  They rotated on Freedom.  

• Like 1

Synopsis of updates -- working on Google Doc  (please have patience with me as I've been swamped and am pretty far behind on Concierges) 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

11-8-2019

On Mariner this weekend Leo was in the Diamond Lounge and Tao was in the Suite/Pinnacle Lounge.

On Harmony just now and the Diamond Concierge is Gavin Barbosa. He is relatively new and is doing a magnificent job!

Disappointing to read that Mi Hee (spelling) has left the Diamond Lounge, she was lovely

Rafael Soares is the current suite concierge on Adventure (since @scorpluvsdolphins reported that Sucel was there very recently, this must have been a very recent change)

11-11-2019

CL on Anthem, Alex left on vacation 10/24.  Frederico (sp?) replaced him.  Not sure the schedule. 

On AN Frederico is one more week in CL. Jorge is in DL. Ricardo is coming back from his vacation and will go back to CL

On Explorer currently for her Transatlantic and Jorge Delgado is the Diamond concierge. Do not know who is in the Concierge Lounge as us lowly D+ are not allowed in this cruise.

I just got off the Adventure and Sucel is in the SL. She is wonderful. I didn’t ask her leave date. I met the DL concierge but didn’t get his name. He was very personable. 

update - Rafael Soares is the current suite concierge on Adventure (since @scorpluvsdolphins reported that Sucel was there very recently, this must have been a very recent change).  

Disappointing to read that Mi Hee (spelling) has left the Diamond Lounge, she was lovely

AD -- I got off the ship on 11/9/19 and Sucel was the suite concierge. 

Just off Adventure as well. Rafael is in DL. He is the best!!!  -- NOW SUITE CONCIERGE

I was on the Freedom and Fabio was in the Concierge Lounge and Annabella was in the Diamond Lounge

11-15-2019

The email I received last evening from the HARMONY suite concierge had the names Mohammed Sayeh and Elaine Santana.

Will be sailing Harmony on Sunday, 11/17/19.  The email address was hm_concierge02@rccl.com

Vision -- I don’t usually post but wanted to add that Anis Tebbab just left Jewel for his vacation- will be returning after vacation. don’t know who will be filling in.

Also was on the Vision in early October and Haffner was concierge there - he had just joined ship in September.

Onboard Allure now and Ava will go on vacation 24th November and will be replaced by  Heffner (sp?) In the Diamond lounge

Currently on the Freedom.  Fabio Dias is still the concierge at the CL.

Annabella Andrade was DL concierge for two weeks.

Sukriti "Sue" Rai is currently the concierge in the DL lounge until she leaves for vacation in December.

Amit will be leaving  for vacation when Brilliance arrives in Tampa on the 18th.  Eliana will replace him in the Concierge .ounve.

10 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

I updated the Google Doc -- please let me know if there are changes or mistakes.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Great job Sherri!  Thanks again for all the work you do!  🙂  

One minor thing I could see...Vision listed with an SL.  

On 11/11/2019 at 9:57 PM, SherriZ366 said:

I think Federico must have come from Oasis.  Any updates on Oasis Concierges?  Now that the ship is out of drydock, there should be passengers updating.  

I am going on the 1st Oasis cruise out of dry dock and just received word that Lyli De Leon and Nadia Ecobar will be the Concierges.