Current Concierges continued discussion

Yes tax & tips and then you get $1200 PP off cruise fair. It is well worth it but it's not totally free. But a great perk and now your Pinnicle, even. Better [emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes tax & tips and then you get $1200 PP off cruise fair. It is well worth it but it's not totally free. But a great perk and now your Pinnicle, even. Better [emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually when we booked our free cruise we were allowed the cheapest ocean view balcony, so if the cheapest balcony cost $1500 each, you got that. But if you apply it to an already booked cruise or longer than a 7 day cruise you are given $2400 total towards the cruise. We opted to upgrade so was given the price of the cheapest balcony (which was higher then $2400) applied to the upgrade? Believe Cruisinggrandma was allowed to pick any balcony cabin regardless of the price. The rules seem to change daily and depend on who you talk with. However, very accommodating and helpful and they'll make sure you get the best deal.

Any promotion may be used, can not use the balcony discount and must pay taxes and fees and gratuities upfront. You have 6 months to book from the time you receive your certificate and cruise must be taken in a year. Once you book, no changes on any kind may be made!

Carla

Edited by golfpccc

We have a deck 6 OV for Allure booked. It's around $2,200 total, but that includes the D+ discount. Hoping to make that our free cruise

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Yippee for you. So exciting to have Coastal Kitchen, suite lounge, free internet, etc.

I know you like the Oasis Class, but for me, I can only hope they bring Freedom or Voyager class back to PC. Even if it is here from November to April, I could take my Thanksgiving, New Years and spring break on those classes of ships.

I wish they would bring the Mariner up to PC from November to April, then down to Miami from May to October.

I love no parking, and only traveling 12 miles to the ship.

If all goes as planned, it will be next December (2018) for me to earn Painicle.

So happy for you two!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Actually when we booked our free cruise we were allowed the cheapest ocean view balcony, so if the cheapest balcony cost $1500 each, you got that. But if you apply it to an already booked cruise or longer than a 7 day cruise you are given $2400 total towards the cruise. We opted to upgrade so was given the price of the cheapest balcony (which was higher then $2400) applied to the upgrade? Believe Cruisinggrandma was allowed to pick any balcony cabin regardless of the price. The rules seem to change daily and depend on who you talk with. However, very accommodating and helpful and they'll make sure you get the best deal.

Any promotion may be used, can not use the balcony discount and must pay taxes and fees and gratuities upfront. You have 6 months to book from the time you receive your certificate and cruise must be taken in a year. Once you book, no changes on any kind may be made!

Carla

Yes, Carla, you are correct! We booked through RCI and received a VERY nice cabin, at much higher value than others have stated. We only paid gratuities, port charges and taxes($397), and received a D2 cabin valued at $4100, minus taxes and port charges. I don't know if changes have happened since you and Dave booked yours, or not. We got a fantastic deal!! We thoroughly enjoyed our Harmony cruise and are now at FLL awaiting our flight home. I think some who prebook their "free one" actually don't get as good a deal.

How free is a free Pinnacle cruise! I need to get mine soon, before it will expires!

My suggestion is to call the pinnacle resolutions department, knowing what ship and date you want the cruise. Check all category ocean view balcony cabins to see what's available and decide which cabins of those you like. See what offers are offered.:D

We just applied our "free cruise" for a booked cruise!

We only have to paid the tax and gov fees and tips! We are paying $568 total! The cost of the cruise, without balcony discount, was $2929.

Very happy about it[emoji16]

We just applied our "free cruise" for a booked cruise!

We only have to paid the tax and gov fees and tips! We are paying $568 total! The cost of the cruise, without balcony discount, was $2929.

Very happy about it[emoji16]

Our potential "free" cruise dropped down a lot. Shame to use for free.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Yes, Carla, you are correct! We booked through RCI and received a VERY nice cabin, at much higher value than others have stated. We only paid gratuities, port charges and taxes($397), and received a D2 cabin valued at $4100, minus taxes and port charges. I don't know if changes have happened since you and Dave booked yours, or not. We got a fantastic deal!! We thoroughly enjoyed our Harmony cruise and are now at FLL awaiting our flight home. I think some who prebook their "free one" actually don't get as good a deal.

FWIW, I believe this change was mentioned awhile back. :) The new policy, and apologies if I don't have every detail correct, is that you can book any 7-night Caribbean cruise in the category to which you are entitled, with the previous restrictions about new ships and holiday sailings. All you pay is taxes and gratuities. If you choose an itinerary other than Caribbean, or a cruise that is longer than 7 nights, the amount on the certificate is applied and you pay the difference, if any. (Any additional nights over 7 would be pro-rated.) The resolutions department still handles the bookings and will tell you what you are eligible for.

If someone has pre-booked their milestone cruise and is not getting a good price, cancel and rebook.

Edit -- this was previously mentioned on another thread. I actually thought that was the thread I was posting on. :eek:

Liberty of the Seas: SL - Anis Tebbeb until 9/10, then vacation.

DL - Carlington Berry probably will rotate to SL on 9/10

Jorge Gutierrez returns from vacation 9/10, most likely will be in DL until Anis returns from vacation in Nov.

Jorge will become a permanent Concierge on Liberty replacing Carlos Ortiz who resigned from RCCL.

Carla

Liberty of the Seas: SL - Anis Tebbeb until 9/10, then vacation.

DL - Carlington Berry probably will rotate to SL on 9/10

Jorge Gutierrez returns from vacation 9/10, most likely will be in DL until Anis returns from vacation in Nov.

Jorge will become a permanent Concierge on Liberty replacing Carlos Ortiz who resigned from RCCL.

Carla

Thanks for the information -- I updated the GoogleDoc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Link to Google Doc. We really need updates especially for VI, OA'S DL, FR.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Vojtech is covering for Mangesh in the CL until sometime in September when Mangesh returns to the Vision.