Current Concierges continued discussion

My partners and I have limited posting access to the Google Doc to the 3 of us. It is read-only to everyone else.

We had some problems with people adding pages and other stuff by mistake or even putting nasty stuff on the Google Doc like "Piss of the Seas."

If you have updates or changes, please post them on this Cruise Critic Thread and we will update the Google Doc.

I'm sure your intentions are good but we have been maintaining the thread and the Google Doc and have found that limiting posting access to the 3 of us is the best way to keep the Google Doc clean.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

I’m sure most of us understand. Those who don’t haven’t experienced social media enough. BTW, thanks for all the work involved and please pass that along to the other two.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I changed the Google Doc to show that Tao will be on MA until 9-10-2018. As stated in an earlier post, please post changes on this Cruise Critic thread (Current Concierges) and we will update the Google Doc.

If you have a last name for Tao, his replacement and his return date to MA after his vacation, please post it here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

No last name for Tao at this time, I’ll see if I can get one.. And when you say please post it here, followed by the link to the spreadsheet, I assume “here” means in this CC thread, and not the google doc link, as we can’t edit that.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No last name for Tao at this time, I’ll see if I can get one.. And when you say please post it here, followed by the link to the spreadsheet, I assume “here” means in this CC thread, and not the google doc link, as we can’t edit that.

Thank you.

Yin Tao

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does anyone know who is now in the Suites Lounge on Liberty ? Apparently the Concierge that was in the SL has recently moved to the DL.

Thanks !

MJ and Anis just did the switch this past Sunday. MJ in Suite Lounge for the next 11 weeks unless he gets extended

Thank you.

You're right "here" means on the Current Concierge Thread on the RCI Board of Cruise Critic. Sorry if that was confusing.

Once you post your changes/updates, My partners or I will post them on the Google Doc.

We enjoyed MJ on the Vision last year. I was a little disappointed when they made the switch. We know Anis but he has always been in the CL when we have been onboard. So we do have not experienced his service. We will have that opportunity very soon.

We are sailing on the Brilliance of the Seas transatlantic on 9/1/18 and just received an e-mail from the concierge. Francisco Dean will be the concierge for our journey -- don't know if he is on-board now or when his term ends.

mac_tlc

Has anyone found out yet whether Beatrice is on Oasis in some capacity, or maybe is on another ship or still on vacation?????

We understand she is now in the SL where my wife and I are likely to see her next month. What name does she like to be called? Simply "Beatrice"?

Has anyone found out yet whether Beatrice is on Oasis in some capacity, or maybe is on another ship or still on vacation?????

We understand she is now in the SL where my wife and I are likely to see her next month. What name does she like to be called? Simply "Beatrice"?

I'll find out for sure on 09/02 because I'll visit both lounges (or this weekend when I get the concierge welcome letter).....and yes, she goes by Beatrice. Just checked the spreadsheet and it looks like Lyli is up there now......It was Claudine & Lyli last time for me and Beatrice was in the DL....