Current Concierges continued discussion

I'll find out for sure on 09/02 because I'll visit both lounges (or this weekend when I get the concierge welcome letter).....and yes, she goes by Beatrice. Just checked the spreadsheet and it looks like Lyli is up there now......It was Claudine & Lyli last time for me and Beatrice was in the DL....

Last week it was Claudine in the DL, Lyli & Beatrice in the SL. Fredirico on vacation. Last Sunday Lyli left for vacation and Fredirico was scheduled to return. So this week it should be Beatrice in DL. If it didn’t happen this way I can correct on the 9th (my next).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Last week it was Claudine in the DL, Lyli & Beatrice in the SL. Fredirico on vacation. Last Sunday Lyli left for vacation and Fredirico was scheduled to return. So this week it should be Beatrice in DL. If it didn’t happen this way I can correct on the 9th (my next).

Now I'm confused. ha! My next is on the 2nd so I should know soon enough.....

We are sailing on the Brilliance of the Seas transatlantic on 9/1/18 and just received an e-mail from the concierge. Francisco Dean will be the concierge for our journey -- don't know if he is on-board now or when his term ends.

mac_tlc

Lucky!!! We were booked but had to cancel since my daughter couldn't keep our 3 poodles for three weeks. It's breaking my heart reading the daily postings.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'll find out for sure on 09/02 because I'll visit both lounges (or this weekend when I get the concierge welcome letter).....and yes, she goes by Beatrice. Just checked the spreadsheet and it looks like Lyli is up there now......It was Claudine & Lyli last time for me and Beatrice was in the DL....

Is it pretty much SOP for the concierge's to email upcoming suite guests. If so how may days before embarkation?

Is it pretty much SOP for the concierge's to email upcoming suite guests. If so how may days before embarkation?

No, it's not dependable. If they do contact you, it's usually during the cruise before yours.

We are sailing on the Brilliance of the Seas transatlantic on 9/1/18 and just received an e-mail from the concierge. Francisco Dean will be the concierge for our journey -- don't know if he is on-board now or when his term ends.

mac_tlc

Is Francisco moving from the DL to the CL?

Sherri, I'll be on Mariner 8-24, 9-7, and 9-10. Is there anything you want me to confirm?

Yes thanks -- 1 -- Does; Grecia Guillen start in the DL on 9-10-2018? 2-- Is Yin Tao in the CL until 9-10-2018 and vacation dates? 3 - Does Willie Salaya get off on August 29 and the does he goes to Enchantment until 1-2019; does he have a vacation?

Thanks -- this will be a big help.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Has anyone found out yet whether Beatrice is on Oasis in some capacity, or maybe is on another ship or still on vacation?????

We understand she is now in the SL where my wife and I are likely to see her next month. What name does she like to be called? Simply "Beatrice"?

Beatrice is in the SL. Saw her on our 8-5-2018 OA cruise in the Coastal Kitchen area.

It's Claudine in the DL and Beatrice and Lyli but please also reconfirm and if possible, please reconfirm their vacation dates that are on the Google Doc. Thanks

Our 8-5-2018 was our first OA cruise with Claudine in the DL and she was fabulous as were Lyli and Beatrice when they were in the DL. Glad I got to have a mini-reunion with Lyli and Beatrice.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

No, it's not dependable. If they do contact you, it's usually during the cruise before yours.

And almost never P’s even though they have similar status. However, if there is a question or need they can initiate the email instead of waiting.

Please confirm if Lyli left on vacation and which lounges Claudine,Beatrice and Federico are in.

I'll do that Sherri. Hopefully I get the welcome letter in the next day or so, that should answer half the questions. If not, I'll post back next Sunday as soon as I board......well, after champagne.

Some sad news that Robert the diamond concierges that was on the vision of the sea has passed away my thoughts and pray go out to his family and friends :(

Damn that was sudden. Just communicated with him last week. He was so young.

Please confirm if Lyli left on vacation and which lounges Claudine,Beatrice and Federico are in.

Received the email this morning. Lyli & Beatrice are in the Suite Lounge for our cruise starting Sunday..I'll get the rest of the info once I get on board. Bill

Received the email this morning. Lyli & Beatrice are in the Suite Lounge for our cruise starting Sunday..I'll get the rest of the info once I get on board. Bill

Federico is on vacation, Claudine is in DL.