Current Concierges continued discussion

20 hours ago, jamon said:

ADAMDIANE: You said people have stated that the concierge lounge on Vision has been changed to suite lounge. Who is allowed to go to suite lounges????? suites only or suites and pinnacles??? thanks

Only suites and pinnacles are allowed in suite lounges.

1 hour ago, travelgoddess1 said:

The post you may have seen on another social media regarding the Vision DL was confusing.  The decision to make the CL an SL is on a cruise by cruise basis on Vision. The Pinnacle and D+ numbers have been too high for that tiny lounge to accommodate people, even with the overflow into the VCL.  New Orleans and the VI itineraries have proven to be very popular with the frequent cruisers.

Ok thank you for the update.

Adam

On 2/5/2019 at 2:48 AM, BEENSAILING said:

I am going to clarify DL concierge on Oasis. I am currently on board. Beatrice is in the DL. She is just back a few weeks from vacation.  She is planning on staying in the DL until her current contract ends which will be in July. 

So Beatrice is staying in the DL until July and not moving to the SL when Claudine comes back? 

On 2/5/2019 at 10:51 AM, The Sunset Glow said:

Yes, Nadja is wonderful. Very personable and works very hard. No task is out of her scope. Every day I saw her constantly checking on food in the lounge or talking to people - rarely does she sit behind the desk. I can't say enough good things about her. 

She sounds great -- I think she may be in SL when we board MA in May

• Like 1

On 2/5/2019 at 9:31 AM, travelgoddess1 said:

The post you may have seen on another social media regarding the Vision DL was confusing.  The decision to make the CL an SL is on a cruise by cruise basis on Vision. The Pinnacle and D+ numbers have been too high for that tiny lounge to accommodate people, even with the overflow into the VCL.  New Orleans and the VI itineraries have proven to be very popular with the frequent cruisers.

74 P’s this week. 

On 2/8/2019 at 4:47 PM, InvKevin said:

Anyone know where JJ is ?  I am cruising Adventure 2/24 and Independence 4/1  How can I fond out who will be on those cruises ?

Thanks

Just figured out how to read the docs.  Ignore the question and thanks.

On serenade and JJ has moved to the CL.  Mario is back from his vacation and is in the DL.  Spoken to him and he volunteered to come back early if he was needed. 

Andre will be taking a vacation and will be going to Allure and work in the SL with Dexter from what I was told.

Hi Sheri - i posted a few days ago about Jewel. If u changed it did not update on google sheet.

Romina in DL is on vacation  beginning 2/15/19  - she will be rejoining in 6 weeks - when the ship is in Europe, into the DL - because of rotation. Alain coming from Diamond lounge into Concierge lounge on 2/15/19 and Haffnar comes back from vacation and begins 2/15/19 in Diamond Lounge.

-Cheryl

20 hours ago, BEENSAILING said:

Hi Sheri - i posted a few days ago about Jewel. If u changed it did not update on google sheet.

Romina in DL is on vacation  beginning 2/15/19  - she will be rejoining in 6 weeks - when the ship is in Europe, into the DL - because of rotation. Alain coming from Diamond lounge into Concierge lounge on 2/15/19 and Haffnar comes back from vacation and begins 2/15/19 in Diamond Lounge.

-Cheryl

Cheryl -- some of the information was on the Google Doc and I added the rest.  Please let me know if these updates are not showing.  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832