Cruise Critic Community
Host Michell

Current Concierges continued discussion

On Liberty. Anis goes from the SL to the DL February 17 and MJ goes to the SL. Anis goes on vacation the end of March and MJ goes on vacation the end of April. Neither know who replaces them.

On 2/8/2019 at 4:47 PM, InvKevin said:

Anyone know where JJ is ?  I am cruising Adventure 2/24 and Independence 4/1  How can I fond out who will be on those cruises ?

Thanks

Just figured out how to read the docs.  Ignore the question and thanks.

Just got an email from Aline Perez, Concierge / Guest Services aboard Jewel of the Seas on our upcoming trip in 2 Days.  I don't know how long she will be there but for now, she is the new Concierge.

On Jewel now. Romina currently in CL last day is 2/15/19 for her vacation. Aline coming from DL begins 2/15/19. Haffnar returns to DL on 2/15/19.

On serenade and JJ has moved to the CL.  Mario is back from his vacation and is in the DL.  Spoken to him and he volunteered to come back early if he was needed. 

Andre will be taking a vacation and will be going to Allure and work in the SL with Dexter from what I was told.

On 1/30/2019 at 11:41 PM, John&LaLa said:

Will Mario and JJ still be on Serenade for the spring TA

JJ is on for 3 more months and Mario returned on 2/11/19.

On 2/4/2019 at 7:27 PM, SnorkelAway said:

On Grandeur - Francis Calimag is in CL - leaving around March 7.

Alex Kupryk is in Diamond Club until February 23.

Hi! Any idea who might be coming behind Francis? We are there late in May.

6 hours ago, 2Beeze said:

Hi! Any idea who might be coming behind Francis? We are there late in May.

I meant to ask Francis but forgot to do so.  I do not know who is coming into CL when Francis is off ship.

Hi Sheri - i posted a few days ago about Jewel. If u changed it did not update on google sheet.

Romina in DL is on vacation  beginning 2/15/19  - she will be rejoining in 6 weeks - when the ship is in Europe, into the DL - because of rotation. Alain coming from Diamond lounge into Concierge lounge on 2/15/19 and Haffnar comes back from vacation and begins 2/15/19 in Diamond Lounge.

-Cheryl

20 hours ago, BEENSAILING said:

Hi Sheri - i posted a few days ago about Jewel. If u changed it did not update on google sheet.

Romina in DL is on vacation  beginning 2/15/19  - she will be rejoining in 6 weeks - when the ship is in Europe, into the DL - because of rotation. Alain coming from Diamond lounge into Concierge lounge on 2/15/19 and Haffnar comes back from vacation and begins 2/15/19 in Diamond Lounge.

-Cheryl

Cheryl -- some of the information was on the Google Doc and I added the rest.  Please let me know if these updates are not showing.  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832

1 hour ago, helengirl said:

Happy Monday! Does anyone know who is in the DL and SL on Liberty right now? Cheers!

see my post #2876 here.

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

🙂 thx! Here is more inf from wolfcathorse post #2876 that I missed when I skimmed - oops! On Liberty. Anis goes from the SL to the DL February 17 and MJ goes to the SL. Anis goes on vacation the end of March and MJ goes on vacation the end of April. Neither know who replaces them.

Currently on Allure and received the following information re Suite Concierges:

Junior Allen leaves 3/31/2019 and goes to Serenade 5/14/2019 ‘til October 

Dexter Fraser leaves 6/23/2019 and returns 8/19/2019

Freedom update - Fabio Arena Dias is now in the Concierge Lounge and Jandi Kim is in the Diamond Lounge

Navigator update - Dudley Jean is in the Diamond Lounge.  He moved to the Navigator from the Freedom on 27th February 

Got a PM from Willie Salaya, few days ago, telling me that he’ll join the Rhapsody on March 16. He was suppose to go on Mariner, but his contract got changed!

Now I have cruises booked on Mariner and Rhapsody: hope RC won’t change his contract again🤗