Current Concierges continued discussion

• 3 weeks later...

Found out that the Explorer permanent concierge Denzel Fernandes is on leave. Apparently Jorge Delgado is the replacement and he is struggling as the concierge and diamond lounges are heaving every night. On explorer in a week or so. Hope it’s not as busy as has been reported by a friend on the ship currently. 

Wonder how long Denzel is on leave. Anyone know?

On 5/5/2019 at 12:42 PM, scottraveller said:

Found out that the Explorer permanent concierge Denzel Fernandes is on leave. Apparently Jorge Delgado is the replacement and he is struggling as the concierge and diamond lounges are heaving every night. On explorer in a week or so. Hope it’s not as busy as has been reported by a friend on the ship currently. 

Wonder how long Denzel is on leave. Anyone know?

Is Jorge in the Concierge Lounge?  

Have just returned from Harmony of the Seas on 5 May 2019 and the current Concierges are:

Suite Concierge - Elaine Santana

Suite Concierge - Cheker Chehaibi

Jeremias Lora Martinez - Diamond Concierge

19 hours ago, Bonanza said:

Francis Calimag is Concierge in Diamond Lounge on Radiance.

We just got off on Friday had Eliana Garcia in the Diamond Lounge. The worst Concierge we’ve ever had. I hate to say things that aren’t positive so I’ll just leave it at that. 

8 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

We just got off on Friday had Eliana Garcia in the Diamond Lounge. The worst Concierge we’ve ever had. I hate to say things that aren’t positive so I’ll just leave it at that. 

Really?

I got off on Friday, after a bit more than a month to be sailing with her and she’s a doll very professional, knowledgeable and caring. 

Pity, the atmosphere in the lounge for the crossing was horrible with a lot of nasty guests thinking they are superior because they reach certain level or their nationality. 

I heard many guests demanding and talking with her in such a horrible way that every time, I was cheering her up and all her team for their job. Despite all the nasty treatment she received she was always with a smile. 

Edited by appleaddict
Grammar check
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...