Current Concierges continued discussion

1 hour ago, st5310 said:

We are headed out on Anthem in two weeks and notice the Suite Lounge concierge is Federico Taylor, with whom we have not sailed.  Anyone have thoughts about him?

SherriZ366, thank you for your great work!  An outstanding concierge does make a difference. 

Thanks Sherriz366 also for this great information and keeping it current!  We have also had some great and not so great butlers on Celebrity cruises that either add to- our take away for the experience.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

Thanks Sherriz366 also for this great information and keeping it current!  We have also had some great and not so great butlers on Celebrity cruises that either add to- our take away for the experience.

Thanks for your kind words.  It is a little bit of work but lots of folks update me as they sail.  😃

On 12/6/2019 at 9:21 PM, SherriZ366 said:

All the information I had was "Jorge" in AN's DL.  I'm assuming that he's Jorge Gutierrez and I'm updating Google Doc. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832

Diamond concierge is Jorge guitierrez malo. 

1 hour ago, reallyitsmema said:

We are on Anthem now, Roberto Mock is in the concierge lounge. Will check letter in cabin for diamond concierge and verify name. 

I think Mr. Mocks's first name is Ricardo.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2019 at 8:04 PM, reallyitsmema said:

We are on Anthem now, Roberto Mock is in the concierge lounge. Will check letter in cabin for diamond concierge and verify name. 

Is Ricardo Mock the only CL Concierge.  I had Federico Taylor in the CL (he was previously an Oasis Concierge).  Is Federic o in the CL or on vacation.  

11 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Is Ricardo Mock the only CL Concierge.  I had Federico Taylor in the CL (he was previously an Oasis Concierge).  Is Federic o in the CL or on vacation.  

Ricardo Mock was the only concierge in the CL last week.  All correspondence prior to the cruise was also with Ricardo.

12 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

Ricardo Mock was the only concierge in the CL last week.  All correspondence prior to the cruise was also with Ricardo.

Thanks for the update.  I wonder if Federico Taylor is on vacation.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

I can confirm that Ricardo Mock will be the Anthem's Suite Lounge concierge for our December 20-28 cruise as well.  Just yesterday he reached out to us with the pro forma welcoming letter and a personal reply to our request for reservations in the specialty restaurants.  His promptness in response to the latter is encouraging.

May I commend SherriZ366 for keeping up with this spread sheet, know it is a lot of work and your time is really appreciated.

May I make a suggestion?  Why not just list The Concierge that is in each lounge and not worry about who is on vacation, etc.  it seems that RCCL is now moving people around to different ships more and more.  At least to me, it gets more confusing when people are listed as being on vacation especially when there are like 3 people listed.

Liberty SL Concierge is Mangesh (MJ)

Liberty DL Concierge is Nadja Durdevic 

Enchantment DL Concierge is Jorge Gutierrez 

Thanks for all you do!

Carla

4 hours ago, golfpccc said:

May I commend SherriZ366 for keeping up with this spread sheet, know it is a lot of work and your time is really appreciated.

May I make a suggestion?  Why not just list The Concierge that is in each lounge and not worry about who is on vacation, etc.  it seems that RCCL is now moving people around to different ships more and more.  At least to me, it gets more confusing when people are listed as being on vacation especially when there are like 3 people listed.

Liberty SL Concierge is Mangesh (MJ)

Liberty DL Concierge is Nadja Durdevic 

Enchantment DL Concierge is Jorge Gutierrez 

Thanks for all you do!

Carla

You're welcome Carla.  I've updated the Google Doc.

I'm going to get one of my silent partners to help me clean up the Google Doc.  We will probably pare back the names that haven't been active but I don't have the time to do a real thorough job right now.  I've had a hard time keeping up with the updates. Also, If a vacationing concierge is current, I like keeping them on the Google Doc for spelling etc.   

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Summary of Updates:

o    Xinxin – DL

12-10-2019

·         Liberty – MJ and Nadja switched lounges – he is in SL; She is in DL

·         Oasais (and Anthem) – Federico Taylor left Anthem for vacation and will be back on Oasis in early January, 2020

On 12/10/2019 at 8:34 PM, SherriZ366 said:

Summary of Updates:

o    Xinxin – DL

12-10-2019

·         Liberty – MJ and Nadja switched lounges – he is in SL; She is in DL

·         Oasais (and Anthem) – Federico Taylor left Anthem for vacation and will be back on Oasis in early January, 2020

Love MJ and hope Federico and Nadia leave Oasis before April. Did not like either one.

Edited by Tulsacoker

1 hour ago, Tulsacoker said:

Love MJ and hope Federico and Nadia leave Oasis before April. Did not like either one.

I wasn't that impressed with Jeremias and Elaine on Harmony either.  Same as concierges on Oasis, they sat at their desks the whole time and did not get up to circulate at all.  They smiled and said hello, but that was the extent of our contact with them.  

• Like 2