Current Concierges continued discussion

Anyone know when Allan Fajardo will return to Oasis Suite lounge? Noticed the spreadsheet said he was in hospital? Any updates would be greatly appreciated!

Allan went home today....a few days before his contract ended. He's recovering from an appendectomy. Muhammed Sayeh, from Guest Services, is filling in until Saturday. Not sure who will be in the CL with Federico on Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Oh, no! Nadja wanted to come back to Galveston with Liberty. Sorry to hear Ricardo was not back to NV. I hope Nadja will be on NV and not on vacation when we sail NV in Feb. 2017.

I am guessing if Nadja was made the permanent suite concierge on Navigator she will remain in Navigator for a long time.

I am guessing if Nadja was made the permanent suite concierge on Navigator she will remain in Navigator for a long time.

Not necessarily. Permanent Concierge means that she is no longer filling in for Ricardo. We'll have to see if she stays or transfers to Liberty. Any news on Ricardo?

Too bad that Ricardo will not be on Navigator in a few weeks. I was hoping from what I had read that his health had gotten better. I have always enjoyed him as a Concierge, and hope that he makes a speedy recovery.

However I am looking forward to meeting Nadja, I have read some very good things about her and everyone seems to like her as a Concierge.

Caroyln, what do you think of the Liberty?

Carla

So far, so good. Others have complained about crew seeming a little rude. It may take them a little time to get used to the Texas folk vs Bayonne. Due to the large numbers of D and D+ the cocktail hour is being held in the Catacombs. CL for Suites and PC only. There is some construction going on. I miss having a Sabor but that will be taken care of during the dry dock. It's nice having a Sorrento's.

The DL is a little smaller and not as nice as NV. The CL seems brighter. Servers in the CL are not very attentive.

Edited by ARCruisinNana

So far, so good. Others have complained about crew seeming a little rude. It may take them a little time to get used to the Texas folk vs Bayonne. Due to the large numbers of D and D+ the cocktail hour is being held in the Catacombs. CL for Suites and PC only. There is some construction going on. I miss having a Sabor but that will be taken care of during the dry dock. It's nice having a Sorrento's.

The DL is a little smaller and not as nice as NV. The CL seems brighter. Servers in the CL are not very attentive.

Thanks for the info - hope y'all have the ship Texanized by the time we board 11/29!! Have a great cruise.

Carla

Thanks for the info - hope y'all have the ship Texanized by the time we board 11/29!! Have a great cruise.

Carla

As of today, Carlos left the ship for "medical" reasons. Not sure how long or if coming back. Anus, the Diamond concierge moved to the suite/pinnacle lounge; Ana, the loyalty ambassador, moved to concierge of diamond lounge and someone from guest services moved to loyalty. This could be a few days or longer, not sure.

As of today, Carlos left the ship for "medical" reasons. Not sure how long or if coming back. Anus, the Diamond concierge moved to the suite/pinnacle lounge; Ana, the loyalty ambassador, moved to concierge of diamond lounge and someone from guest services moved to loyalty. This could be a few days or longer, not sure.

Are you currently on LB? Anis will do a good job. Carlos seemed very stressed Saturday night and was not in the lounge Sunday night.

Edited by ARCruisinNana

We have friends onboard Liberty this cruise, as well, and she is saying that Carlos, the Suites Concierge, is going home for medical reasons. The Diamond Concierge is moving to the CL and the Loyalty Ambassador is taking over as Diamond Concierge.

This is correct. Carlos is still onboard (but not in the CL.) He will go home (Mexico) from Cozumel. Anis is now in the CL and Ana is in the DL. There will be 12 new Pinnacles presented tonight at the Top Tier Party. I'm sure Ana will be helping with that.

Edited by ARCruisinNana

Allan went home today....a few days before his contract ended. He's recovering from an appendectomy. Muhammed Sayeh, from Guest Services, is filling in until Saturday. Not sure who will be in the CL with Federico on Saturday.

Thanks so much for the update! Looking forward to finding out who will join Federico permanently as our cruise approaches.

This is correct. Carlos is still onboard (but not in the CL.) He will go home (Mexico) from Cozumel. Anis is now in the CL and Ana is in the DL. There will be 12 new Pinnacles presented tonight at the Top Tier Party. I'm sure Ana will be helping with that.

Just talked to Ana and she mentioned she will not be participating in the pinnacle presentation this evening. The temporary loyalty person will do it and she will continue to do the Diamond concierge duties.

Too bad that Ricardo will not be on Navigator in a few weeks. I was hoping from what I had read that his health had gotten better. I have always enjoyed him as a Concierge, and hope that he makes a speedy recovery.

However I am looking forward to meeting Nadja, I have read some very good things about her and everyone seems to like her as a Concierge.

Nadja did an excellent job. Very attentive and quick to sort out a cabin maintenance issue we had. Would be thrilled to sail with her again.

Thanks so much for the update! Looking forward to finding out who will join Federico permanently as our cruise approaches.

I'm told the other Concierge is Nadja...Nadia (sp?).....and she'll be here on Saturday.

I'm told her name is Nadja...Nadia (sp?). And she'll be here on Saturday.

I'm told the other Concierge is Nadja...Nadia (sp?).....and she'll be here on Saturday.

I'm told her name is Nadja...Nadia (sp?). And she'll be here on Saturday.

So, are you saying that Nadja is leaving the Navigator and going to the Oasis? Are you talking about Nadja Djurdjevic or are there 2 Nadja's?

Carla

So, are you saying that Nadja is leaving the Navigator and going to the Oasis? Are you talking about Nadja Djurdjevic or are there 2 Nadja's?

Carla

There is a Nadia who is on Oasis. She was one of the SL Concierges when I was on Oasis is June.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by ARCruisinNana

Just off Freedom Sunday.

Raul is going on vacation in Jan '16, Bertie moves to the CL then. Darlington will come back to the Diamond Club. Confirmed by all 3. Sorry I forgot exact date.

Raul returns from Vacation on April 3rd. I remembered that one as it's my birthday.

There is a Nadia who is on Oasis. She was one of the SL Concierges when I was on Oasis is June.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks Carolyn, I didn't think they were talking about Nadja, it makes sense that it's Nadia.

Sure would love to see Nadja on the Liberty someday soon!