Current Concierges continued discussion

I was surprised that Anis did not call us any time during the cruise to make sure we were doing OK. Since we can't take our small child to the Diamond Lounge, we only got up there once. But for all I know, he might have been busy.

Being there can be hundreds of diamonds on any given cruise and with everyone getting vouchers now-I doubt anyone would get a personal check in call if they do not see you I'm thinking.

Anis was our concierge on our Brilliance cruise a while back and he was very good at his job. Attentive and made sure all requests were made. Always had a smile on his face.

Anyone know who is in the CL and DL on Brilliance? We board in six days and can't wait! Is the CL and DL both in Viking? Thanks

Yes, both CL and DL are in the Viking Crown area. Concierge was Derick Martis last month.

I just disembarked from Navigator yesterday. I was told by Nadja that she is now the permanent CL concierge on Navigator. I did not realize Ricardo had been ill and did not see him on board the ship.

I am sorry to hear Ricardo is ill. He was the concierge when I sailed on the Navigator last May. He told me at that time he was anticipating moving to the Liberty. :confused: Does anyone have an update on Ricardo's health?

I am sorry to hear Ricardo is ill. He was the concierge when I sailed on the Navigator last May. He told me at that time he was anticipating moving to the Liberty. :confused: Does anyone have an update on Ricardo's health?

Word is that he will be a traveling concierge, covering vacation time.

Anyone know who is in the CL and DL on Brilliance? We board in six days and can't wait! Is the CL and DL both in Viking? Thanks

Yes, both CL and DL are in the Viking Crown area. Concierge was Derick Martis last month.

When we were on the Brilliance Dec. 10 and 14 sailings, Brian Kling was in the DL and Derick Martis was in the CL. Both are really nice and helpful.

When I mentioned to both that we would be back on the Jan. 21 and 25 sailings, Brian said he would be leaving and going home to Virginia on Jan. 16. Derick said he would be going over to the DL.

Hi Suzyluvs2cruise,

I just looked at the spread sheet and saw that Allen was in the hospital. We were on the Oasis the last week of September through October 3, 2015 and the Friday night just before we left Allen was sick with the Flu which I caught. Is there a way to send a get well card to him?

Wendy

Allan went home today....a few days before his contract ended. He's recovering from an appendectomy. Muhammed Sayeh, from Guest Services, is filling in until Saturday. Not sure who will be in the CL with Federico on Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Word is that he will be a traveling concierge, covering vacation time.

Just off JW B2B. Ricardo is doing much better and his CL is very nice. He's working full time and guests are really enjoying the lounge. He made at least 3 trips walking his guests off Sunday morning, between 7am and 8:30am, straight thru to the luggage area and Customs. It was wonderful sailing with him.

Rick and Deirdra

Just off JW B2B. Ricardo is doing much better and his CL is very nice. He's working full time and guests are really enjoying the lounge. He made at least 3 trips walking his guests off Sunday morning, between 7am and 8:30am, straight thru to the luggage area and Customs. It was wonderful sailing with him.

Rick and Deirdra

Great news! We still want him to come to Liberty😄

Sent from my iPhone using Forums