Current Concierges continued discussion

Symphony changes

Rahul Barua went on vacation on 7-8-2018--he will return on 9-2-2018 and be in DL

Jenny Pasamba moved from DL to SL with Raj Bhugwatch aa the other SL Concierge (until 9-2-2018).

Jacque Yubat returned to SY and is in the DL.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Thanks is Bertie still in BR's CL? Or DL?

When we were just on Brilliance for the British Isles cruise, Amit was the concierge in the CL. Mario was in the DL but was about to transfer to the Serenade in Helsinki. Not sure who was replacing him in the Brilliance DL.

When we were just on Brilliance for the British Isles cruise, Amit was the concierge in the CL. Mario was in the DL but was about to transfer to the Serenade in Helsinki. Not sure who was replacing him in the Brilliance DL.
Thanks for the info. I wonder if Bertie is coming back to BR or if Rafael Soares was in the DL. I updated the Google Doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Thanks for the info. I wonder if Bertie is coming back to BR or if Rafael Soares was in the DL. I updated the Google Doc.

Rafael was concierge on our brilliance cruise a couple of years ago, by far best concierge we ever had.

Allure : I know that Jinhuan Wei ( Jo ) is on her way to the Allure as we speak. I assume to

board tomorrow. She was one of the Golden Concierges from the Ovation. But I'm not sure

if she is reporting to Guest Services or to a Lounge. She is great though and I will update when I

know more. If she doesn't go to a lounge I can at least find out who is there.

Allure : I know that Jinhuan Wei ( Jo ) is on her way to the Allure as we speak. I assume to

board tomorrow. She was one of the Golden Concierges from the Ovation. But I'm not sure

if she is reporting to Guest Services or to a Lounge. She is great though and I will update when I

know more. If she doesn't go to a lounge I can at least find out who is there.

Never mind, she has joined the financial team. But I should be able to update who the concierges are

when she gets on the ship unless someone else has done so first.