Summer clothes in Miami

jwh

Going on a Caribbean cruise and need new gear. Need to buy summer t-shirts, shorts etc for a big and tall guy in Miami next week. Does anyone know if stores such as Ross will have summer stock or is it all winter clothing for sale there now?

Any advice on where I can get big and tall summer casual wear for men would be much appreciated. Hopefully you will be able to suggest somewhere not too far from the airport. I have a half day before arriving and setting sail!

Many thanks

Going on a Caribbean cruise and need new gear. Need to buy summer t-shirts, shorts etc for a big and tall guy in Miami next week. Does anyone know if stores such as Ross will have summer stock or is it all winter clothing for sale there now?

Any advice on where I can get big and tall summer casual wear for men would be much appreciated. Hopefully you will be able to suggest somewhere not too far from the airport. I have a half day before arriving and setting sail!

Many thanks

There is still summer stock out there and the main stores have their clearance racks with some good buys. Here's a link to Dolphin Mall - it's about five miles (8 kilometers) from the Miami Airport. It has Ross, Marshall's and a lot of name brand stores available. You will see on the website...Good Luck with your shopping wherever you may do it and have a safe trip.

Linda

Many thanks

Here's the link I forgot:

http://www.shopdolphinmall.com/shopping/mens_fashions

You're quite welcome!

Linda

Don't forget, we have to shop all year long also.

Although the meteorologist on the local news last night announced that we might finally be getting a 'cold' front this weekend with nighttime lows in the high 60s and mentioned (I couldn't make this up if I tried) that "its time to start thinking about getting the boots out." I think she may have to wait a while - weather.com has the lows in the mid-70s :D.

Well, a mall, especially Dolphin with lots of brand outlet stores and different choices, is an easy one stop shopping place near the airport for OP to me. :)

edit: I found it an easy way of shopping before dropping off the rental :)

Edited by FreestyleNovice

Although the meteorologist on the local news last night announced that we might finally be getting a 'cold' front this weekend with nighttime lows in the high 60s and mentioned (I couldn't make this up if I tried) that "its time to start thinking about getting the boots out." I think she may have to wait a while - weather.com has the lows in the mid-70s :D.

We were at the Boat Show yesterday and it was BRUTAL! I've never been so hot in my life and there was no breeze because of all the mega yachts.

We are still showing mid 70s for the lows at night.

Many thanks

Just wanted to add that I've found the best prices for Big & Tall (my hubs is 6'5 and wears a 50 long athletic sportscoat) is Burlington Coat Factories at Sawgrass. He's a normal 36x38 pants size but it is his shoulders and torso that kill me.

There is a Big & Tall Men's Warehouse free standing store at Sawgrass but I've found them a little expensive.