New Suite Benefits - Sky Suites get Michael's Club Access

need2bespoiled

The refurb of the Azamara suites was long overdue but, as far as I can see from the pictures although aesthetically more pleasing, the penthouse features were either unimproved (still no door to the bedroom)

There is actually now a heavy wooden sliding door between the bedroom and living room, but I’d agree with you that they didn’t do as much as they could have done to improve these suites. In my view they also made some strange decisions with the bathroom.

swigso, sorry you found Azamara hyped. It’s not for everyone. All I can say is that after quite a good number of cruises on both lines I find Azamara crew much more helpful and engaging and the ships a happier place to be as a whole.

Phil

There is actually now a heavy wooden sliding door between the bedroom and living room, but I’d agree with you that they didn’t do as much as they could have done to improve these suites. In my view they also made some strange decisions with the bathroom.

swigso, sorry you found Azamara hyped. It’s not for everyone. All I can say is that after quite a good number of cruises on both lines I find Azamara crew much more helpful and engaging and the ships a happier place to be as a whole.

Phil

Hi Phil

Respect your posts but that was not our experience, the crew were really great but imho no better than the service we receive on celebrity. However it was great to be on a ship 👍🏻

Hi Phil

Respect your posts but that was not our experience, the crew were really great but imho no better than the service we receive on celebrity. However it was great to be on a ship 👍🏻

I will be on Constellation for Christmas and really looking forward to it. It’s the first time on an M-Class in a while. As you say, just great to be on a ship. We are very lucky.:)

Phil

I will be on Constellation for Christmas and really looking forward to it. It’s the first time on an M-Class in a while. As you say, just great to be on a ship. We are very lucky.:)

Phil

So true have a great time