diamond level change mid cruise

tinkr2

We are turning diamond on day 6 of our cruise? Will we be diamond when we board? Or on the last 2 days? Or on our next cruise? On Carnival it changed at the beginning , day one, which was a nice surprise. Im hoping it is the same policy on RCCL.

We are turning diamond on day 6 of our cruise? Will we be diamond when we board? Or on the last 2 days? Or on our next cruise? On Carnival it changed at the beginning , day one, which was a nice surprise. Im hoping it is the same policy on RCCL.

It is not. RC does not award you the points until after the completion of your cruise. (lately it has been exactly six days after)

When you have 80 points showing in your account, you will be Diamond.

:)

Well that is a shame but sure makes sense. Maybe I will book another RCCL cruise earlier so I can be diamond on my anniversary. I was going to go on NCL escape but I may rethink that....

And Merionmom I saw you were on line and was hoping you would answer. Thanks for the prompt reply:)

Well that is a shame but sure makes sense. Maybe I will book another RCCL cruise earlier so I can be diamond on my anniversary. I was going to go on NCL escape but I may rethink that....

And Merionmom I saw you were on line and was hoping you would answer. Thanks for the prompt reply:)

:)

Any excuse for a cruise is a good one! ;)