NCL Jade Freestyle Dailies - 11/21/15 Cruise

TexCin1

Our first NCL cruise aboard the Jade was a great success! The ship was nice, the staff very friendly and the embark and debark processes were easy and hassle free! We had some tender delays in Roatan which was disappointing, but overall we enjoyed the cruise! Actually we enjoyed cruising so much over Thanksgiving, we booked next year's Thanksgiving cruise on the Dawn out of New Orleans!

We had the unlimited beverage package and I kept expecting a "catch" or "gotcha" and there were none of those! We truly enjoyed David Naster's comedy show and attended both shows with the illusionist Cripton. Elements was very well done! Deal or No Deal was a blast and the Bingo games were also fun. We traveled with friends who had a 6 year old and a 12 year old and both were kept as entertained as they wanted to be. Overall, this was a great cruise.

Day 1.pdf

Day 2.pdf

Day 3.pdf

Day 4.pdf

Day 5.pdf

Day 6.pdf

2015-11-21 Cruise Last Day.pdf

The illusionist Cripton puts on a cirque du soleil style show with dancers, props, acrobatics over the audience, music and lights. It was an amazing show.

Thanks. We missed that show last time on the Jewel. Can't remember if that's what it was called then.

Thank you for posting these dalllies! We will be cruising on the Jade Jan 2nd and this makes it nice to plan ahead! You don't happen to have the MDR menus for each night do you? I have a few other questions if you are so inclined to reply... Did you find getting beverages difficult given the fact most the ship is on the UBP? Someone posted earlier it was taking a long time to get a drink and the servers were not very attentive. Also, why the delay in Roatan? Was the tender pace into Belize on time? I ask because I have excursions booked on those islands. Again thank you for all this info! Can't wait to sail in 23 days!

Our first NCL cruise aboard the Jade was a great success! The ship was nice, the staff very friendly and the embark and debark processes were easy and hassle free! We had some tender delays in Roatan which was disappointing, but overall we enjoyed the cruise! Actually we enjoyed cruising so much over Thanksgiving, we booked next year's Thanksgiving cruise on the Dawn out of New Orleans!

We had the unlimited beverage package and I kept expecting a "catch" or "gotcha" and there were none of those! We truly enjoyed David Naster's comedy show and attended both shows with the illusionist Cripton. Elements was very well done! Deal or No Deal was a blast and the Bingo games were also fun. We traveled with friends who had a 6 year old and a 12 year old and both were kept as entertained as they wanted to be. Overall, this was a great cruise.

[ATTACH]370679[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]370680[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]370681[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]370682[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]370683[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]370684[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]370685[/ATTACH]

Thank you. I didn't realize Roatan might be a tender port. We've always docked on NCL right at the little shopping area.

• 1 month later...

This was our second time on this route (first time last year with Carnival). We didn't do any excursions this time, but last time we went to Nachi Cocom beach resort in Cozumel (our second time there and loved it!). We didn't book this through the ship but contacted them directly. We had a great time. They are very attentive and friendly. This is not a party place, but a quiet beach getaway. In Roatan we did Victor Bodden's Zip and Dip (did not book through the ship) and loved it. In Belize we did Cave Tubing with Vitaleno Reyes (did not book through the ship) and had the most amazing guide and a great time. I've reviewed all three of these excursions on TripAdvisor if you want more detailed information (I think you can search my name Cindy Ponsonby).

Thanks so much for all the great information! Do you remember on day 4 what the "Showtime Showdown" was? I haven't seen anything like this before.

The showtime "Showdown" is a "battle" between 4 of the singers. It is very humorous and there is some good talent!