It is a dam ship Sail-Away Fiesta! December 19, 2015

Boytjie

I know someone who will be thrilled to see her favourite two ships in port tomorrow. I, on the other hand am happy to see one of my favourite ships and one that I will be cruising on in April!

LOL - whomever could you be referring to :p;)

Hopefully once you cruise in April, that other ship will become one of your favourites too :)

I missed sail away yesterday but will be here today. Looks like we have lots of talented song writers out there. This will be the last sail away for the Maasdam before she goes in for dry dock. We get on her the day after she is finished getting fixed up. Looking forward to getting on a nice clean fresh ship for our cruise.

Allan

Have a great cruise on board the Maasdam Allan :)

Sounds like 250 passengers missing but it kept breaking up so I couldn't hear what he said about them.

They're still expected and captain requested the port agent to give him (captain) an update when he (port agent) knows more about a hard ETA

1st and 2nd stage alarms are for assigned crew only (calling them to their assigned emergency stations) - 3rd stage alarm is for pax (see above)

Isn't the 2nd stage alarm also for PAX: Return to your cabins and prepare to muster?

Roy

How do they do muster now? I keep hearing about stages. Leaving on the Westy in March.

At the second alarm you are supposed to go to your cabin and await further instructions. Then proceed to the promenade deck and lifeboat station as usual. However, many people still head straight to their lifeboat station at the first alarm. Some find it confusing.

Edited by Lizzie68