Horseback riding excursions

Baynes0721

There is very little wild life on Roatan, the sea however is chockablock. Perhaps look deeper into the possibilities in Belize.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Do you have any suggestions of a good excursion for Roatan? We are going snorkeling in a couple other locations so maybe something different?

Many believe Roatan to be one of the best, if not the best island to snorkel in the Caribbean. Where are you I would switch all the other excursions to something else and find a way to spend as much time as possible counting fish and other sea creatures on Roatan.

If you find that impossible there are Botanical Gardens, there are zip lines, there are spas, beach days.. just kinda depends on what you want to do. I don't have much interest in any that I spend all my time playing in the water.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
My husband and I are looking for a horseback riding excursion in either Belize or Roatan. We are looking for more of a jungle environment as we enjoy wildlife. Any suggestions??

TIA

We went horseback riding! We loved it. It was not necessarily through a jungle, but up a very large hill, where we had a spectacular view of the valley below, and some jungle like areas. It was very "woodsy", but not a jungle like I picture Belize to be. Then we went back down the hill, and along the coast, then into the ocean. It was honestly so much fun. It felt very authentic. I don't know the name of the place, but Arnold, our guide with Rony's tours, took us. It only took an hour or so, which meant we were able to do lots of other things on the island, like visit West Bay beach. I love Roatan!