Set Sail Pass

I printed our Set Sail passes, and I want to make sure I did it right. I booked 2 adjoining cabins, with 2 people in each room, total of 4 people. When I told the Set Sail passes to print, I got only 2, one for each room. The correct people are listed on the passes, but I guess I thought I'd get a Set Sail pass for each person, not each room. Is this correct or should I contact RCCL?

Karen

Yes. You may not have noticed towards the end of the online processing as you had to click 'I Agree' a lot, but you also 'signed' for the other person in the cabin that they agree to all the cruise docs, regulations, etc. Therefore, and assuming you put both passengers on the same credit card, it is just one SSP per cabin. Look closely though, you do have to sign each one in two seperate places (one about half-way down the page and one at bottom). Only one person has to sign (person whose name is on the credit card)

You are really going to like how this speeds up check-in!l

Hey, my husband and I are in one cabin and our two sons are across the hall. They,of course, are on our credit card and we signed for them. When I printed the Set Sail Pass all of our names are on the pass, but only my cabin is listed. Will we still be able to check in their cabin with the one pass? Make sense?:rolleyes:

Leslie

Hey, my husband and I are in one cabin and our two sons are across the hall. They,of course, are on our credit card and we signed for them. When I printed the Set Sail Pass all of our names are on the pass, but only my cabin is listed. Will we still be able to check in their cabin with the one pass? Make sense?:rolleyes:

Leslie

I have the same set up (2 cabins, one for use and one for kids) and only one cabin was listed for the 4 of us on the Set Sail Pass.

I have the same set up (2 cabins, one for use and one for kids) and only one cabin was listed for the 4 of us on the Set Sail Pass.

I hope that's right cuz that is what I got also. 1 set sail pass, 4 passengers and only 1 room number showing. I hadn't thought about it only showing the 1 room number. :confused:

So at 170 days + I shouldn't be too anxious for a reply! And here I am checking my e-mail every hour. Well, that helps.

Has anyone ever filled it out so early? Should I double check as the 70/40 day mark gets closer or should I just leave it be?

We are in a group of 5 couples going on the Enchantment in December. I noticed that, where the couples had the same last name, only one Set Sail Pass printed out, with a spot for only one person to sign it (the person who held the credit card for the onboard account). For couples where there were two different last names, a Set Sail Pass for each person printed out.

We are in a group of 5 couples going on the Enchantment in December. I noticed that, where the couples had the same last name, only one Set Sail Pass printed out, with a spot for only one person to sign it (the person who held the credit card for the onboard account). For couples where there were two different last names, a Set Sail Pass for each person printed out.

I am curious about this as we are a couple staying in the same stateroom with different last names and only one set sail pass printed out but has both of our names listed at the top

I just sent our info to RC yesterday. About how long does it take to get your "ready to print" e-mail from RC?

Not sailing til March, but can't wait!!

While I was making the final payment to RCI on the phone I asked the rep Why I could not print it out, she informed me as soon as whe processed the payment (Final) that I would be able to print it out. My actual cruise is not until January 2nd, 2006.

Set Sail is not the same as Sea Pass, right?

I did my set sail passand printed it out but did not enter any information for my Sea Pass yet. I am still trying to figure out which card I want to use and whether or not I want my kids on it or just get them their own cards once we arrive with a set amount on them.

Can you have 2 people in the same room using different credit cards on the set-sail pass or do you have to arrange that at the port? My Mother & MIL will be sharing a room next April on the Jewel & I know they will want to have seperate accounts.

Also, neither of them use computers. Will I be able to set up their set-sail passes for them? Thanks!

Archived