NCL Escape disembarkment time

Mamma D

We are sailing on NCL Escape & plan on renting a car. The car rental company will provide a shuttle. What is a good time to ask them to have the shuttle there fore us? We were thinking 9:00am but reading some posts...appears it could be later.

We are sailing on NCL Escape & plan on renting a car. The car rental company will provide a shuttle. What is a good time to ask them to have the shuttle there fore us? We were thinking 9:00am but reading some posts...appears it could be later.

It better be earlier!! My flight leaves at 9:55! I'm hoping to exit the ship around 8 and be on my way to MIA no later than 830. I travel with carry ons and TSA pre-check so I can make a flight as long as I arrive 30 min prior but definitely prefer 1 hour.

I had a poster tell me I'd definitely be out by 815-830 but am curious to see updates. Thanks!

Our experiences in Miami with both NCL and Celebrity have been that disembarkation usually starts as early as 7:00am, for those walking off their own suitcases. Unless they have changed the procedure, if you want to pickup your suitcases down in the terminal, NCL allows you to select baggage tags with a time they will be available on them.

On our arrival last week off Celebrity Reflection, there were rental car buses circling the terminal pickup area all the time.

It better be earlier!! My flight leaves at 9:55! I'm hoping to exit the ship around 8 and be on my way to MIA no later than 830. I travel with carry ons and TSA pre-check so I can make a flight as long as I arrive 30 min prior but definitely prefer 1 hour.

I had a poster tell me I'd definitely be out by 815-830 but am curious to see updates. Thanks!

Good luck! Last year on the Epic out of Miami , there had to be 200 people in line doing self debarkation! And then customs!

We used easy walk off on the Escape on the Dec 12th cruise. While no announcements were made, we came down room our room at 7:32. I did time it.

When we arrived on deck 7, a crew member asked if we were ready to go easy walk off. We walked directly off the ship, and through an empty customs. @ 7:45 we were in a cab headed to FLL.

Edited by CruisinHarvey

We used easy walk off on the Escape on the Dec 12th cruise. While no announcements were made, we came down room our room at 7:32. I did time it.

When we arrived on deck 7, a crew member asked if we were ready to go easy walk off. We walked directly off the ship, and through an empty customs. @ 7:45 we were in a cab headed to FLL.

Wow, every time I've done self disembark - easy walk off there was a line. (I believe we were always off before 8am)