Join Pete and Judy on their FIRST World Cruise on the Amsterdam

The-Inside-Cabin

That link was cut off..

Here is the link to legally blond - looks great...just starting to read

http://worldcruise2012-legallyblonde.blogspot.com/

So glad we sailed with you and not the legally blond blog, we did not like the attitude on that blog, sorry but we will not go on reading it, we prefer to stay with your positive and super enjoyable blog.

So glad we sailed with you and not the legally blond blog, we did not like the attitude on that blog, sorry but we will not go on reading it, we prefer to stay with your positive and super enjoyable blog.

Totally agree.

Followed it (Legally Blond) for the first weeks and then decided enough was enough. It wasn't just the negativism, but the 'tude undergirded the whole thing.

So Pete, what was in the package :D

###

Yes, about time to tell! There must be a story behind this package, too.

Loved your blog and will look forward to the Viking and QM2 cruises and the topics about this WC you plan to cover. Kudos to Judy for great photos and superb proofreading.

Loved it that you went down to the shore to wave off the Amsterdam!!

Was it that bad? At that time there were 2 other cruise critic blogs as well as some others. Most interestingly was that they were aware of her. Mad for some interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Wow, What a memory to have been on the USS Midway on her final voyage!!! Great photo in Honolulu!!! I walked past it a couple years ago and look forward to touring soon. Our youngest son was fortunate to be on a Tiger Cruise in 2004 from Honolulu to San Diego and I remember going to a point, I think at the end of Sand Island, and then racing to the beach walk across from Kapiolani Park waving and cheering as the ships went by. As you waved goodbye to the Amsterdam Judy must have been having memories of waving goodbye to you when you deployed. No wonder there were smiles on both of your faces.

I look forward to your "after the cruise" reports. Did you save a bottle of favorite wine, from those carried on, to enjoy on your balcony the last night. Again, great report and photos of your last day!!!!!!!!! Cherie

Edited by cccole

I just want to jump in here, too, and thank you for a wonderful cruise along with you, Pete & Judy. I enjoyed your perspective as first timers on the world cruise and I'm hoping to join you again in 2018.

That link was cut off..

Here is the link to legally blond - looks great...just starting to read

http://worldcruise2012-legallyblonde.blogspot.com/

:o sorry about that. I had just sustained a concussion in a fall and wasn't exactly seeing straight so I didn't notice that I did not capture the whole link. It was the next day that my doctor plunged me into a week of darkness. So I didn't realize my error until today.

What a wonderful momento of a wonderful world cruise. Sure enjoyed following you around the world. We had plans for 2017 but sadly lost my DH on the 13th of Jan. I feel that I have been on the cruise with you two. Thanks for the time and effort you put into the recording of your experiences. Happy Cruising.:)