Rooms with curtain

Dhew79

They do have curtains on some ships for regular cabins. On Serenade for 10 day in Nov. and D-1 cabin on deck nine had curtains that pull completely across. These cabins were for 3 or more and I guess would give you some privacy at night between the bed & sofa. we usually travel in D.2 or Junior so this was a new experience for us. There were only two of us as booked as had many open. Bob

I have had several INSIDE RCI cabins that had a curtain that separated the beds from the other living area. I recall this from my very first RCI cruise on Explorer (two drydocks ago)!

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/multimedia/popup/cabinClass.do?br=R&cabincls=I&shipCode=EX&popuptype=schematicImage&shipName=Explorer+Of+The+Seas++++++++++ looks like it is showing such a cabin.

I have also been in cabins that have what looks like separating curtains, but they are just decorative and will not pull across the cabin. I think that http://www.royalcaribbean.com/multimedia/popup/cabinClass.do?br=R&cabincls=O&shipCode=EX&popuptype=schematicImage&shipName=Explorer+Of+The+Seas++++++++++ may be showing such an arrangement. I did not look at any cabin pictures on other ships, since I think I found pictures that are representational (but I agree are not proof beyond a shadow of doubt.

Thom

Every ocean view cabin that we have had on Voyager/Freedom class ships have had a separating curtain. On Radiance class ships it has been variable. When we were on Serenade our cabin had a dividing curtain but my parent's cabin had one that was alluded to above where it was more for decoration and only came out from the wall about 2-3 feet on each side of the cabin and was useless.

On Oasis/Allure there has been no curtain in either ocean view or balcony cabins that we have had.

Regular cabins don't have curtains, so you'll have to get into the suite categories. But, what ship are you looking at?

Not correct.

We have had several inside cabins on multiple ships that had a full dividing curtain , mainly the quad ones and the ones with sofa beds , provided for privacy.

We loved them as I could get ready while hubby was napping behind the curtains:)

Having said that we recently sailed on Explorer in a quad cabin after her drydock, no curtain though you could see where the track holes had been filled in. I made enquiries , it was decided to remove these curtains for hygiene reasons and also saved on laundry .

Edited by heatherb1958