How long is Camp Ocean orientation?

Chewybub

We were wondering how long the Camp Ocean orientation lasted. We have dinner reservations at 6 pm and did not want to miss our time. Also, what do they exactly go over during this meeting?

TIA!

Edited by Chewybub

Can't answer that as I've never been to orientation. BUT, I've never been to orientation because I just stop by there anytime on embarkation day and they will sign your child up and give you a tour and all the information you need (then it's not necessary to attend orientation).

The "orientation" really isn't anything. Walk into the theater, fill out the paperwork, or if you did your paperwork online give your name and they check you off. People are there to answer questions but there is no presentation or anything, just sort of an 'if youre interested show up so we have you down' type of thing. They pass out the daily schedules for Camp and give the kids a coloring book. Once your papers are filled out you can leave. Takes like 5 minutes.