A happy customer service story!!!

lola2013

Even though my Reflection cruise is 14 months away, I decided to book one of the Alcoves. Everything I've read and heard from others told me that I should do it sooner rather than later.

I had a couple of questions when I did some research online so decided to call Celebrity for some help. The wait time for a customer service rep was minimal and I was connected to Jennifer who was pleasant and very helpful. Within a couple of minutes, I picked out the date that I wanted to use the Alcove and gave her my c.c. #. Easy peasy! By early this morning, the information was attached to my reservation. Done & done.

After all the negative comments I've seen, I thought it would be nice to say all my Celebrity experiences...both online and on the phone...have been great. I plan to share that with the Celebrity reps at the upcoming Chicago Travel Show!

Even though my Reflection cruise is 14 months away, I decided to book one of the Alcoves. Everything I've read and heard from others told me that I should do it sooner rather than later.

I had a couple of questions when I did some research online so decided to call Celebrity for some help. The wait time for a customer service rep was minimal and I was connected to Jennifer who was pleasant and very helpful. Within a couple of minutes, I picked out the date that I wanted to use the Alcove and gave her my c.c. #. Easy peasy! By early this morning, the information was attached to my reservation. Done & done.

After all the negative comments I've seen, I thought it would be nice to say all my Celebrity experiences...both online and on the phone...have been great. I plan to share that with the Celebrity reps at the upcoming Chicago Travel Show!

Lovely to hear. :-) I think people are often more motivated to complain than to praise.

Happy for you. However, it is sad when we are so happy (and surprised) by X handling a relatively simple request in an efficient manner.

I am not surprised it went well. I had to deal with them on a number of occasions ( me being a newbie etc ) and had no problems. All fixed up the first time and short wait times. Lucky maybe? :D

Dennis

After all the negative comments I've seen, I thought it would be nice to say all my Celebrity experiences...both online and on the phone...have been great.

I suspect there are far more positive experiences than negative ones, whether it is customer service or on-board experiences. I guess that it is easier to complain than to praise. I have always had good experiences with Celebrity customer service with minimal wait times. Thanks for your report.

I have dealt with Celebrity customer service quite a few times and my dealing has been nothing but terrific. The reps have been helpful and know their stuff. We book through Celebrity and haven't transferred the booking to a travel agent. People in the past have said you get more OBC but i'd rather have the cruiseline customer service help me.

I suspect there are far more positive experiences than negative ones, whether it is customer service or on-board experiences. I guess that it is easier to complain than to praise. I have always had good experiences with Celebrity customer service with minimal wait times. Thanks for your report.

I totally agree with you on this. Unfortunately the positive stories are often not told and mostly negative experiences are placed in writing. I for one had a very good experience with Celebrity's CSR. There are days when there are long wait times, but this is no fault of Celebrity. IIRC when I had a problem with my reservation and Captain's club profile, they really tried their best to resolve the issue.

I totally agree with you on this. Unfortunately the positive stories are often not told and mostly negative experiences are placed in writing. I for one had a very good experience with Celebrity's CSR. There are days when there are long wait times, but this is no fault of Celebrity. IIRC when I had a problem with my reservation and Captain's club profile, they really tried their best to resolve the issue.

I agree! Celebrity has always been great and we look forward to more cruises in the future!

Ok, now I've got the giggles! This is how I feel, and I couldn't have said it better.

For the record, Celebrity has always processed my orders efficiently as well.

That isn't true for me but I will say this year and last year I have had no issues with phone service, although I was on hold while.