Cabin ?

scanmom

So, I have 2 guaranteed suites booked for the Carnival Freedom on February 8th. I know Carnival will decide where and in what kind of suite to put us in. However, when I go on Carnivals website and go through the booking process, the only suites it offers me is an Ocean Suite or a Grand Suite. Does this mean that we will get one of these types? Or is another type of suite still a possibility? I will be happy with anything, I am just excited and trying to figure out what type of suite we might get!

You may not have to guess anymore, we booked guaranteed on the 2/14/16 Pride cruise and receive our stateroom assignment on 12/31/15.

You may get the suites you indicated but they may upgrade or mover another passenger which may open a different suite.

Good Luck and enjoy your vacation.

The Freedom has the two types of suites you listed on deck 7. It also had two junior suites and two captain suites both on deck 9. The junior suites on deck 9 are the same size as the ocean suites on deck 7.

We went the guaranteed route last summer on the Freedom and were assigned a grand suite five days before embarkation.

Fair weather and following seas.

Edited by Papa_Bear_

So, I have 2 guaranteed suites booked for the Carnival Freedom on February 8th. I know Carnival will decide where and in what kind of suite to put us in. However, when I go on Carnivals website and go through the booking process, the only suites it offers me is an Ocean Suite or a Grand Suite. Does this mean that we will get one of these types? Or is another type of suite still a possibility? I will be happy with anything, I am just excited and trying to figure out what type of suite we might get!

Not necessarily. CCL will attempt to sell suites and upgrade passengers until they are satisfied that they have attained the maximum return that they can on the cabins, then they will assign yours. You may get two of the same category suites or you may get suites in two different categories.

I have never cruised before, so I'm still trying to figure all this out. Your answers have been quite helpful. I just checked... No assignment yet! I'll be on pins and needles until I find out where we'll be. Lol.

I have never cruised before, so I'm still trying to figure all this out. Your answers have been quite helpful. I just checked... No assignment yet! I'll be on pins and needles until I find out where we'll be. Lol.

I think yours was a very fair question. The up side- you get a suite on your first cruise:-)!!!!! The down side- you may have spoiled yourself away from interior, ocean view, and mere balcony rooms forever:-). We usually booked balcony rooms and about 5 years ago we booked an ocean suite. Now- every time we go to book an interior, OV or balcony- one of us caves and decides to upgrade to a suite.