San Juan B2B Turn Around Day: How a early Can We Disembark?

We are doing a B2B 3/26-4/2 & 4/2-4/9. 4 couples the first week and 20 people the second week.

One couple is leaving after the first week. The other 3 couples would like to disembark around 830 to meet 3 other couples arriving for an early Segway Tour around 930. Afterwards the plan is for them to drop their luggage, check in and immediately disembark for the whole group of 6 couples to take the ferry over to the Bacardi tour and return to the ship around 4pm.

Can any one tell me if this will be possible? Even if we have to disembark as a regular passenger & re-check in later I guess we could do that.

Anyone have any experience getting off earlier than the 10am I've seen posted?

Thanks,

Cindy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are doing a B2B 3/26-4/2 & 4/2-4/9. 4 couples the first week and 20 people the second week.

One couple is leaving after the first week. The other 3 couples would like to disembark around 830 to meet 3 other couples arriving for an early Segway Tour around 930. Afterwards the plan is for them to drop their luggage, check in and immediately disembark for the whole group of 6 couples to take the ferry over to the Bacardi tour and return to the ship around 4pm.

Can any one tell me if this will be possible? Even if we have to disembark as a regular passenger & re-check in later I guess we could do that.

Thanks,

Cindy

You should have no problem getting off with the self-assist group. Just so you know, once you get off, you will not be able to get back on until regular boarding has commenced. You will not have to check-in, you will already have your SeaPass cards for the second cruise.

Make sure you take your photo identification as you will need it to board the ship.

You should have no problem getting off with the self-assist group. Just so you know, once you get off, you will not be able to get back on until regular boarding has commenced. You will not have to check-in, you will already have your SeaPass cards for the second cruise.

Make sure you take your photo identification as you will need it to board the ship.

Thanks Bob!

We would not be returning to reboard until around 4pm. I know sail away is 830 so does that make all aboard 7pm?

Thanks Bob!

We would not be returning to reboard until around 4pm. I know sail away is 830 so does that make all aboard 7pm?

I would double check all-aboard time before you leave the ship. I believe they still have two muster drills, one around 4:30pm and the other later. I'd fund out when they recommend you to re-board.

• 1 month later...

We are looking to do something similar on a b2b on jewel at Rome. Will they give you the new card the night before, or in the morning? We are looking to do a tour so don't want to plan something too early if we won't have the new cards yet. Thanks

We have only done 1 b2b and each Port handling of those doing b2b's can vary. We had the opportunity following our Transpacific of receiving our Sea pass Cards between 6 AM & 9 (from Guest Relations) or if after 9 AM then go to the dining room. You will have a meeting near the end of Cruise one and they will go over the procedure and any questions can be answered at that time in regards to exiting and re entering the ship that day. Remember when doing your Set Sail pass, to indicate on the final page that you are Consecutive when it asks for how you plan to disembark the final day, then also doing Cruise # 1 let your Room Steward know you are staying on and whether your changing cains or not. I also checked with Guest Relations to make sure they had us as Consecutive

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Each ship has handled it different but there will either be a meeting or paperwork left in your room along with your new sea pass cards the night before. We received an intransit card which allowed you to bypass any lines. You should be able to leave and come back whenever you want.

Edited by britty1

Each ship has handled it different but there will either be a meeting or paperwork left in your room along with your new sea pass cards the night before. We received an intransit card which allowed you to bypass any lines. You should be able to leave and come back whenever you want.

Thank you so much! We are planning a Segway tour early morning on turnaround day. Sounds like everything should work out perfectly.

You mention disembarking and taking the ferry. It has been several years since I've been in San Juan, so maybe my info is out of date, BUT:

I'll assume that you are on Adventure of the Seas, homeporting in San Juan. Doesn't that sail out of Pan Am pier, which is NOT downtown? AFAIK there is no ferry service anywhere near the Pan Am pier.

I'm sure someone with more info will correct as necessary.

Thom

Thanks,

Cindy

There will be a meeting for all that are doing any B2B.At this meeting

ask about a in transit pass that allows you to get off as soon as the ship is cleared in San juan.And when you return to the ship and there is a line waiting to get in,you bypass it showing your in transit car and your NEW seapass.