Speciality Dining

Heather1972

HI all -

Do kids pay the same price at speciality dining rooms as adult? I can't remember. All I do remember is him barely eating at La Cucina, so they charged nothing for him. Then he sucked down his share of lamb chops at Le Bistro. Go figure. He's 11 if that makes any difference.

If he orders off the specialty menu then yes he will be charged the adult rate + 18% gratuity/service charge. If he orders of the kids menu available in all restaurants then there will not be a charge.

Depending on the date of your cruise and the ship you are travelling on you might encounter a different situation if going to either Le Bistro or La Cucina as both of these restaurants are scheduled to be going to a la carte pricing. This will be rolled out fleetwide during the next couple of months.

Rochelle

Unfortunately my kid won't eat off kid's menus any more. I'm going to be picky about any speciality dining meals then. I just never know when he is going to not eat or shovel in so much, he gets a food coma!

Have prices been revealed for restaurants that are going to a la carte?

We usually take out son to the buffet or o'Sheehans and then let him go to the kids club if he doesn't fancy eating where we are going.

The a la carte menus from the Escape have been posted on here many times lately, so they should be easy to find. We don't know for sure they will be the same when rolled out, but they give a good idea.